Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the UDFAs

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN5m
    Let the UDFA madness begin ... Virginia Tech S Alonzo Tweedy has signed an undrafted free agent contract with the Giants. #NYG

where can i find live updates on UDF's?

Comment

Lets see what Santa Reese brings us .
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Hope they grab Rod Sweeting from GTech. Wouldn't be surprised if they pick up Alec Lemon from Syracuse lol.

Comment

Da'Rick Rogers is still out there. Wonder who gives him a shot.

Comment

So happy about Tweedy, honestly happier about him than the draft, lol

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              So happy about Tweedy, honestly happier about him than the draft, lol
              We always seem to do really in the UDFA period. I hear you on that.

Comment

walter stewart, demontre hurst, rod sweeting, graham pocic, keith pough, kevin red****, tj moe, craig roh, baker steinkuhler, rontez miles, joseph fauria, zach sudfeld, zach line, tony jefferson, are some interesting guys woulden't mind seeing..

Comment

I would like to see Jake Stonebruner as an URFA. Although I'm to my Buckeyes I love his versatility. Sadly his stock felt after that urological problem with the law.
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

also, tom wort would be decent pickup..

Comment

adrian bushell cb louisville, johnny adams cb mich st are a couple more i woulden't mind seeing..

Comment

Walter Stewart didn't get drafted?? Lets get this guy reese, I mocked him in round 6 lol

Comment

Im assuming Matt Furstenberg will be signed soon. Giants had a bit of interest in him before.

Comment

Im pretty shocked we didnt draft a CB, LB or TE in this draft.
                            I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

Comment

Ive lost the will to make videos for the players in this draft

Comment

Working...
                              X