Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes the UDFAs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    This is my least favorite draft fom Reese how about U. I dont know they have gotten worse and worse each year
    YUp.. U remember how crazy i used to get over our drafts(good ways), and last yr, was the first yr i was critical of our picks(most not all), and then this yr , was brutal.. The wierd part is many sites and so called experts liked it. I don't get it? Very underwhelming..

    To be honest, i don't even know if we got better? Obviously we could be wrong..

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      YUp.. U remember how crazy i used to get over our drafts(good ways), and last yr, was the first yr i was critical of our picks(most not all), and then this yr , was brutal.. The wierd part is many sites and so called experts liked it. I don't get it? Very underwhelming..

      To be honest, i don't even know if we got better? Obviously we could be wrong..
      If this were any other ordinary GM this draft would have gotten slammed. But because Reese has a reputation for putting good talent together the experts are giving it nods of approval....almost like they used to do with Belichick because they were scared to question him.

      I saw one guy on CBSsports who was honest and hated it.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by titwio View Post
        If this were any other ordinary GM this draft would have gotten slammed. But because Reese has a reputation for putting good talent together the experts are giving it nods of approval....almost like they used to do with Belichick because they were scared to question it.

        I saw one guy on CBSsports who was honest and hated it.
        The best part of this draft was Rich Eisen sticking by his guns and kicking mayocks rear end when discussing the Nassib pick.. It was great, becuase it gave a good look at how so called experts can be so lost and really are out there with there thinking more and more yr in and yr out..

        Rich Eisen would of drafted better this yr for us, i think..lol

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          YUp.. U remember how crazy i used to get over our drafts(good ways), and last yr, was the first yr i was critical of our picks(most not all), and then this yr , was brutal.. The wierd part is many sites and so called experts liked it. I don't get it? Very underwhelming..

          To be honest, i don't even know if we got better? Obviously we could be wrong..
          The whole 3rd day was a complete bust to me. The only picked I liked was Damontre Moore

          Comment


          • #35
            Etienne Sabino LB Ohio St signs with Giants

            from NFL.com:
            BOTTOM LINE Sabino is versatile prospect capable of rushing the passer, handling tight ends, and holding the point as a strong side ‘backer and also works hard to plug holes when lined up inside. Sabino still has upside, but will need to prove he can play on special teams.

            Comment


            • #36
              Da'Rick Rodgers to the Bills..

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
                Etienne Sabino LB Ohio St signs with Giants

                from NFL.com:
                BOTTOM LINE Sabino is versatile prospect capable of rushing the passer, handling tight ends, and holding the point as a strong side ‘backer and also works hard to plug holes when lined up inside. Sabino still has upside, but will need to prove he can play on special teams.
                As far as the UDF's go, Sabino was a soild one..

                Comment


                • #38
                  Chase Clement LSU TE signs with Giants

                  6'5" 265

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    theres our LB and TE

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      The whole 3rd day was a complete bust to me. The only picked I liked was Damontre Moore
                      Taylor would of been fine, if it was one of our 7th rders.. I like the pick and the uniqueness of him, but not in the 5th with tremendous value everywhere still..

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
                        Chase Clement LSU TE signs with Giants

                        6'5" 265
                        Thats wierd, a guy I never heard of, and hes on LSU? Did he ever play?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Looks like the Saints have signed

                          Rod Sweeting CB Georgia Tech
                          Kevin Red**** LB North Carolina
                          Chase Thomas LB Stanford

                          Eagles
                          Miguel Maysonet

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Damn pretty much everyone I liked is gone already.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Jets

                              Rontez Miles, S, Cal (PA)
                              Mike Shanahan, TE/WR, Pitt
                              Ryan Spadola, WR, Lehigh

                              signing players we brought in for workouts....LOL trying to find the next Cruz

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Charles James from Charleston Southern CB signs with Giants

                                5'10" 185

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X