No announcement yet.

Here comes the UDFAs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a complete list of UDFAs the Giant have gotten?
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Kinda wish we'd take a shot at Greg Reid. Dude has had some issues and doesn't have the best size, but he'd be a helluva return guy with some potential at CB depth. I
      2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
      Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
      Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
      Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
      Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
      Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
      Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

I believe I read that the Giants can only sign 6 UDFA since the roster cant go over 90 spots and they were sitting at 84.
        sigpic

Comment

http://allnyg.com/2013/04/giants-udfa-scorecard-seven-players-signed-thus-far/

L
          ooks like 7 players. Maybe one of them is just a tryout or was not in fact signed. Maybe we only have 83 at the moment and we are bringing in these 7.. idk
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

If i had to put my money on any of these kids to stick it'd be that CB Charles James.. I like the little i've seen and read about him..

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              The whole 3rd day was a complete bust to me. The only picked I liked was Damontre Moore
              Take that back!! How dare you suggest you dislike ryan nassib!!
              Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                If i had to put my money on any of these kids to stick it'd be that CB Charles James.. I like the little i've seen and read about him..
                Im still going with Tweedy. Coughlin loves his ST players. He will be a probowl ST player.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                  Im still going with Tweedy. Coughlin loves his ST players. He will be a probowl ST player.
                  Fair enough.. James is alittle on the small side, but hes got fantastic ball skills, and if he can make a few plays in camp and make it to the preseason games and show some stuff, he could be a decent backup nickel.. He also has ST value as a punt returner...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Fair enough.. James is alittle on the small side, but hes got fantastic ball skills, and if he can make a few plays in camp and make it to the preseason games and show some stuff, he could be a decent backup nickel.. He also has ST value as a punt returner...
                    Yea, I think a couple of these guys could potentially make it, all depends on their talent on STs. Thats why Cruz almost got the cut, he has no ST ability

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Yeah from what I have seen of him he is small but he is a feisty CB and can really make a play on the ball. I do not know what his 40 is but I do not think he has break away speed on KR/PR but he is shifty enough to make some solid returns. He follows his blocks nicely on the returns as well. I had him on my sleeper list and think he could be the dark horse to make the team. Tweedy I see making the team as well because of the fact that he is a straight beast on special teams!
                      sigpic
                      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Heres a great Highlight Reel of Charles James if people haven't seen it yet.. Obviously its highlgihts, but its a long highlight reel and clearly shows talent.. I like how he sticks his nose in on the run game, something some might not think when seeing his size, and hes pretty agressive player, and has clear leaping ability, which makes up alittle for his lack of size.. The vision on his returns is pretty amazing if u ask me..

Charles James Charleston Southern 2012 Highlight Tape - YouTube

► 6:38 www.youtube.com/watch?v...
                        Dec 4, 2012 - 7 min - Uploaded by 2siege1
                        Charles James Charleston Southern 2012 Higlight tape CB,KR,PR 5'10 185 2013 NFL ...

Comment

Working...
                        X