Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who else is mad we passed over Kaseem Green in the 4TH and took Nassib?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else is mad we passed over Kaseem Green in the 4TH and took Nassib?????

We finally had a shot at a line backer that fell. We actually need a line backer most people thought he would be gone by the second or 3rd and we finally had a chance to take a home town guy and a player we can desperately use and JR passes over him, not only passes on him but picks a QB. Somthing we need the least over somthing we need the most. I really don't like this pick.

me.. I am mad!

Comment

Greene isnt that good. Sheesh

Comment

I feel your pain. I think we shoulda went Greene there, he was more of a need. Has the athleticism, similar player to Jarvis Jones.

Comment

Greene in the 4th.. Would have been a great value

Comment

was selected right after we picked Nassib too.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
              I feel your pain. I think we shoulda went Greene there, he was more of a need. Has the athleticism, similar player to Jarvis Jones.
              no

Comment

Not much makes sense of the draft. We pass on Floyd in first but take a DT in second. Floyd can play DT and/or DE and is more agile and quicker. The OL might have been there in the second. We move up in fourth to grab a QB who will be on the practice squad. Plus he is not even as good as barkley who we could have moved up for. Reese has yet again neglected the LB position in another draft. We have not had that solid mike in how many years. Granted we have won super bowls because of a mean DL but we get exposed far to often at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by jaxnygmen View Post
                  The OL might have been there in the second
                  The OL wouldnt have lasted one pick after the giants, bears would have taken him at 20.

Comment

^^ says the GM of the Bears.

Comment

Greene is madly overrated on these boards lol.

Comment

between Nassib and Greene Nassib has to be the choice!

one of his o-linemen in college was drafted earlier by the same team!

whats there not like about Nassib? could end up making sense!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          Greene is madly overrated on these boards lol.
                          yea, who wants the 2 time Big East defensive player of the year..(in the 4th)

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
                            We finally had a shot at a line backer that fell. We actually need a line backer most people thought he would be gone by the second or 3rd and we finally had a chance to take a home town guy and a player we can desperately use and JR passes over him, not only passes on him but picks a QB. Somthing we need the least over somthing we need the most. I really don't like this pick.

Green was just barely in most top 100 lists that I saw. We have a definite depth problem at QB with Eli at 32 and Carr at 34. It's way past time to get a young QB on the roster for that day when Eli can't start. We've been spoiled by Eli's durability. That can all come crashing down very quickly, just ask Indy.

Fortunately JR runs the show and not the whiners on this board who wanted another special teams caliber LB.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              Greene isnt that good. Sheesh
                              "most had 2nd-3rd round grade on the guy" - mike mayock, when he was picked

Comment

Working...
                              X