Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Some of us know what we don't know, I love watching others make a fool of themselves.
    Cool, take a video of yourself and watch it..

Comment

Nice one that was hilarious

Comment

Its fun trying to play GM, but some people take it too serious. Saw one guy rate a player as second best in the draft at his position and he didnt even get drafted.

Comment

Some of us know what we don't know, I love watching others make a fool of themselves.
          Your thread is a prime example....

Comment

As is your redraft lmao

Comment

As is your redraft lmao
              Some people have opinions....you obviously don't....

Comment

Comment

I do my opinion is the people on here take themselves too seriously lmao

Comment

I do my opinion is the people on here take themselves too seriously lmao
                    Yet your the guy that went out of his way to make a thread addressing people who know a little more about the game than you? Sounds like a case of Napoleon Complex....nobody's taking anything seriously,we're just laughing at you....I'm literally at work making $$ while your at home trying bust peoples balls....

Please provide us with pics so we can see how lame you truly are....

Comment

Is asking for pics of guys something you do regularly on the Internet? Not judging just wondering

Comment

Is asking for pics of guys something you do regularly on the Internet? Not judging just wondering
                        No...just clowns like you....seriously though, I realy want to see you....I'm picturing nerdy,pale,slight weight problem type....
                        You can inbox me of you like....either picture of you or any girls that youve been with...lol

Comment

Haha owned.

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                            No...just clowns like you....seriously though, I realy want to see you....I'm picturing nerdy,pale,slight weight problem type....You can inbox me of you like....either picture of you or any girls that youve been with...lol
                            U mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              video or it didn't happen..
                              That was actually Al Bundy's go to line on Married With Children.
                              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Friends don't let friends become mods

Comment

Working...
                                X