Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    U mad bro?
    Lmfao....please bro...don't be shy....I'll send $$ via PayPal...I need to see the tuff guy on the other end of this conversation

Comment

You're creepy? And who's playing the tough guy? I just think your draft analysis sucks. Lmao
      Last edited by alentown pa; 04-28-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

You're creepy? And who's playing the tough guy? I just think your draft analyst sucks. Lmao
        What "draft analyst" ? Dude either provide pics of your goofy *** or the whales your banging or this conversation must end...

Comment

Arthur brown? Lmao

Comment

uhh, this is a draft forum.. This is where u talk about draft prospects, and form opinions about em.. So what if people don't like the draft? Does it hurt ur feelings?

Comment

No I think you guys are great keep up the good work

Comment

Only if u keep making these grand threads on a "football" messege board...

Comment

We understand your life isn't hasn't turned into what you expected it would, but everything will get better...

Comment

Arthur brown? Lmao
                    what about arthur brown? dude's gonna be a beast..which is why the ravens drafted him in the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
                      what about arthur brown? dude's gonna be a beast..which is why the ravens drafted him in the 2nd
                      Hankins is going to be a beast too.
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

OP is a bit odd. To say the least

Comment

A few months ago befor the combine I was on here under a different screen name cause I forgot my password and had to get a new one. But I said that the Giants needed to address their problem with stopping the run and I felt a big strong bodied DT was the answer. I was high on Jesse Williams from Alabama for a while. Then I saw Brandon Williams from Souther Mississippi St and thought he would be a good fit as well.

Many on here felt Sheldon Richarson was the answer and I still say he would not have been a better pick nor would Shariff Floyd have been over Hankins. I think the Giants made the right pick in taking Hankins. If you look at the guys tape when he isn't tired cause he has been in for 60+ plays the man is unstoppable no matter where u put him on the line. As far as the overall draft is concerned I never would have guessed a OL in the first round. So basically the only thing I got was the big plug in the middle of the D-Line. I'm not draft expert don't claim to be but I just thought that made the most sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DT2012 View Post
                            A few months ago befor the combine I was on here under a different screen name cause I forgot my password and had to get a new one. But I said that the Giants needed to address their problem with stopping the run and I felt a big strong bodied DT was the answer. I was high on Jesse Williams from Alabama for a while. Then I saw Brandon Williams from Souther Mississippi St and thought he would be a good fit as well.

Many on here felt Sheldon Richarson was the answer and I still say he would not have been a better pick nor would Shariff Floyd have been over Hankins. I think the Giants made the right pick in taking Hankins. If you look at the guys tape when he isn't tired cause he has been in for 60+ plays the man is unstoppable no matter where u put him on the line. As far as the overall draft is concerned I never would have guessed a OL in the first round. So basically the only thing I got was the big plug in the middle of the D-Line. I'm not draft expert don't claim to be but I just thought that made the most sense.
                            Was that before we got Cullen Jenkins. A lot of us wanted a 3 tech before we got him

Comment

I still would have loved Sheldon Richardson. Think he can be an 8+ sack guy, similar to Geno Atkins

Richardson + Linval would be great

Comment

Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?
                                For the record...There ARE guys who are draft experts on these MB's. I am most certainly not one of them. They offer great insight and have knowledge deep inside the draft.
                                Everybody has their own views and opinions, but for the OP to start dumping on them because they didn't predict every pick right is stupid.

I for one have great respect and appreciation for them. Without the knowledge they share, I wouldn't have anything to base my own two bit opinions. And that would be a tragedy!!!!
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X