Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of all the posters on here who pretend to be draft experts

Which poster was the most off with his draft projections?

Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..

Comment

True like most years it's fun to guess though. I just laugh at how serious some of them take themselves. I wish the mods wound ban some of them

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        True like most years it's fun to guess though. I just laugh at how serious some of them take themselves. I wish the mods wound ban some of them
        Ban them? Ok buddy

Comment

Well maybe not ban them, but maybe suspend them for a little

Comment

Well maybe not ban them, but maybe suspend them for a little
            suspend them for what? being awesome?

Comment

Lol no for never talking to a female and spending all their time watching college football all-star games

Comment

Lol no for never talking to a female and spending all their time watching college football all-star games
                U mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                  U mad bro?
                  He mad..

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Ahhh everybody, I don't think anyone got one pick correct..
                    That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship. I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Lol no.... But could u get any lamer with that "u mad bro". Little old, no?

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        That's because Reese and those incompetents don't have a clue. I don't want to sound ****y, but do you no how many players I Googled, how many YouTube clips I watched, not to mention I scored 4 TDs in my high school championship.I'm really disappointed in JR and the crew clearly they are not operating on my level. 0_o
                        video or it didn't happen..

Comment

Lol no.... But could u get any lamer with that "u mad bro". Little old, no?
                          Lol it was a joke...but speaking of lame, it's pretty lame when you habe no opinion of your own,but you make a thread to chime in on what everyone else thinks....go do something with your life kid

Comment

U mad bro?

Comment

Some of us know what we don't know, I love watching others make a fool of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X