No announcement yet.

@Redeyejedi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am actually gonna expand on this a bit...

During the weeks leading up to the draft tons of people find their way to the draft forum. But, there are a good few posters who spend a lot of time here year round and I want to thank all of them(you know who you are). Its a fun discussion. The most fun discussion (for me) that goes on in the Giants boards. People debate and discuss all sorts of happening in college football and potential draftees.

Those of you who are college football fans and don't come here more often are missing out.

So thanks to all. You are all fun to discuss/ debate with, even if you are always wrong when debating me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
      I am actually gonna expand on this a bit...

During the weeks leading up to the draft tons of people find their way to the draft forum. But, there are a good few posters who spend a lot of time here year round and I want to thank all of them(you know who you are). Its a fun discussion. The most fun discussion (for me) that goes on in the Giants boards. People debate and discuss all sorts of happening in college football and potential draftees.

Those of you who are college football fans and don't come here more often are missing out.

So thanks to all. You are all fun to discuss/ debate with, even if you are always wrong when debating me.
      Ya, most of em are all ready gone till next yr, so i dont think they'll even be able to see u mentioning there missing out..lol They'll be back next yr to knock peoples for a disagreement i'm sure.

Comment

Props!!!

Comment

Another shout out. If I see you've posted in a thread, I'll be reading it for sure.

Comment

agree with this thread, thanks bro. You make home scouting reasonable for all of us.

Comment

Thank U all glad my work is appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                Thank U all glad my work is appreciated
                I watch all your videos and I'm sure I've thanked you in the past. It's nice having the best prospect video maker on youtube also be a fellow Giants fan. Thanks again.

BTW: I'm one of the many subscriber's to your channel.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                X