Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Cox RB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'm not really concerned with his size too much as long as he displays the proper motion to reach the endzone. He should offer the other members a breath of relief so their endurance doesn't wear down.

    Comment


    • #32
      He needs to make the based on fan amusement alone. Picture the signs. "Pound Cox down there throat!" "Our Cox is bigger" "don't play with our Cox!" Imagine commentators "Cox explodes up the middle" "No one touched Cox" in pass protection "Cox block!"

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        Interesting player definitely especially from the standpoint that he played for an atrocious team so his stats probably do not accurately reflect his actual talent.. It is a little saddening that there is literally little to no footage of the kid running the ball for a significant amount of plays. If we do sign Hightower then this draft pick does really leave me scratching my head because of the fact that there were some talented defensive players who were 100% IMO BPA (better) and would fill a need at the same time.
        I got great footage of Mike Cox sliding into the end zone on my CellPhone..

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
          I'm not really concerned with his size too much as long as he displays the proper motion to reach the endzone. .
          Should have been clearer, it's my wife who's interested in mike cox size
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

          sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by GoDeep80 View Post
            He needs to make the based on fan amusement alone. Picture the signs. "Pound Cox down there throat!" "Our Cox is bigger" "don't play with our Cox!" Imagine commentators "Cox explodes up the middle" "No one touched Cox" in pass protection "Cox block!"
            That Cox blocking son of a *****!!

            Comment


            • #36
              The only reason I like this pick is waiting to hear an announcer say "Mike Cox dropped in the backfield" or "Mike Cox lined up in the tail" or "Mike Cox penetrates the gap" ....
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                The only reason I like this pick is waiting to hear an announcer say "Mike Cox dropped in the backfield" or "Mike Cox lined up in the tail" or "Mike Cox penetrates the gap" ....
                Things to look forward to... and I was just happy hearing Mike Cox a giant!
                2017 Draft Wishlist:
                1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

                sigpic
                "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                - Homer J. Simpson

                Comment


                • #38
                  You just know that this thread has caused an memo to be sent out. The announcers are going to use the name Michael and we are all going to cry.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    If he makes a good impact Mike Cox may have a bigger package compared to Wislon's smaller package
                    Last edited by Cloud57; 05-02-2013, 01:07 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                      You just know that this thread has caused an memo to be sent out. The announcers are going to use the name Michael and we are all going to cry.
                      "London Fletcher grabs Cox" ?
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I hope Coughlin teaches Mike Cox to hold his balls high and tight.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X