Kizer looks like the next Warren Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kizer looks like the next Warren Moon

Just watched his highlights, he was deadly accurate and was throwing moon shots for touchdowns . Very Warren Moon/ Steve Mcnair reminiscent . Browns may just compete this year for a championship if he plays.

Originally posted by experto View Post
    Just watched his highlights, he was deadly accurate and was throwing moon shots for touchdowns . Very Warren Moon/ Steve Mcnair reminiscent . Browns may just compete this year for a championship if he plays.
    Wut??!!??

Comment

??????????????????

Comment

Let me get this straight Kizer plays the 3rd and 4th quarter of the 1st pre-season game, now he is compared to Warren Moon and Steve McNair. That is disrespectful to both of them.

Saying because he won a pre-season game and now is ripe to play a championship caliber season. That speaks for itself.

You should change your screen name
        Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

funniest **** i have read all of 2017

Comment

Must be a ND fan or something, Kizer is trash and ill bet my house that the Bowns aren't going to any kind of championship.. oh did i mention its pre season?

Comment

For Pete's sake, get a hold of yourself. The guy has played in one preseason game.

Comment

Talk about a leap of Faith, lets see him in a real game, that will help.
                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

all that from one preseason game. Nice

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

all that from one preseason game. Nice
                    "Highlights" from 1 pre-season game.
                    Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

ery good
                      Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                      Must be a ND fan or something, Kizer is trash and ill bet my house that the Bowns aren't going to any kind of championship.. oh did i mention its pre season?
                      He made some nice throws into tight spots for what that's worth.
                      If I'm a Browns fan, I am at least optimistic. I thought he looked very good actually.

I think "Kizer is trash" is a little over the top.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Browns are so devoid of talent that it is obvious if someone is going to be good or not. He let the 3rd string team for 2 touchdown drives. That and he was accurate.He looked legit. He had the highest ceiling in the draft due to his arm talent anyway. For him to show accuracy right away will go a long way.

Comment

Well, he's the starter. We shall see.
                          Long Live the King

Comment

Time to put up in a real game.
                            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

he played really well for that being his first game in the pros. Looks very VERY composed. Browns should be excited. Their O looked better than Pittsburgh's...just Antonio Brown did his usual craziness.

Comment

Working...
                              X