X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redraft 2017 NY Giants

https://www.landof10.com/big-ten/nfl...sults-7-rounds

https://www.landof10.com/big-ten/nfl...sults-7-rounds

Alright guys lets hear it... what would you have done differently?

for me its the 4th round pick gallman. I'd take any number of guys available at the time over him... to me marlon mack would have worked....a cb maybe Damontae Kazee, .... or any of the 4th round Olineman, even if a trade up was necessary... maybe zach banner

then again we may miss out on avery moss in the 5th who has great upside, especially for a 5th rounder,

so help me out..... what does the 20/20 hindsight say?

what say you guys?

PS in free agency, LT greg robinson for a 2018 6th rounder was a steal for the lions IMO. Wish we had done that.
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 08-16-2017, 03:25 PM.

I don't know its very early to tell
    Probably Davis Webb though

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post
      I don't know its very early to tell
      Probably Davis Webb though
      um hum..... the third round QB definitely threw off the entire draft..... if webb ends up being the guy we will look back and say "wow what a great pick", if he ends up the back up...we can say..."well OK that's not ideal but passable".... if he busts... "well it was worth a shot..but that sucks...."

but all in all who do you like in his stead? plenty of good picks still left on that board in round 3... you got any favs?

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ensive-players

d. kazee getting good press.......

also v hargraves...the guy some like over eli apple... getting good press....

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

um hum..... the third round QB definitely threw off the entire draft..... if webb ends up being the guy we will look back and say "wow what a great pick", if he ends up the back up...we can say..."well OK that's not ideal but passable".... if he busts... "well it was worth a shot..but that sucks...."

but all in all who do you like in his stead? plenty of good picks still left on that board in round 3... you got any favs?
          D’Onta Foreman, RB, Texas

https://torotimes.com/2017/08/15/hou...-lamar-miller/
          Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 08-18-2017, 08:10 AM.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

The season hasn't even started yet... u can't make a redraft till after the rookie season ATvLEAST common man!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
              The season hasn't even started yet... u can't make a redraft till after the rookie season ATvLEAST common man!
              no way man! it is the perfect time to do it! let's see who has the cajones to pipe up NOW and put their pride where their mouth is. Unless the bunch of loud mouth know-it-alls wimp arse fools have zero guts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
                ok, so you would have taken foreman over webb............. interesting... will likely be at least 4 or 5 years before we know anything if eli says healthy ... foreman appears to be a solid pick to me so i can understand your view.... webb is the wildcard pick for sure.

the draft was deep at CB and RB ... we did not get a cb and the rb we picked was not one of the top guys talked about in the draft..... we shall see. thanks for the reply! anyone else?
                Last edited by bigpoppy; 08-18-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                  I agree with this.
                  Second guessing without a proper analyzing the current picks is impulsive. One can not not judge any draft pick until some games are played even after one season it would be ambiguous at best. In any business decision you stick with it until it proves to be a bad one.
                  As it stands now I would not make a change.
                  The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

ok, so you would have taken foreman over webb............. interesting... will likely be at least 4 or 5 years before we know anything if eli says healthy ... foreman appears to be a solid pick to me so i can understand your view.... webb is the wildcard pick for sure
                    I hope webb turns out to be the next aaron rodgers to brett farve. Hopefully. But I do feel that it was a year too early to pick eli succesor.
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I agree with this.
                      Second guessing without a proper analyzing the current picks is impulsive. One can not not judge any draft pick until some games are played even after one season it would be ambiguous at best. In any business decision you stick with it until it proves to be a bad one.
                      As it stands now I would not make a change.
                      lighten up dude! so you thought the draft was perfect... OK. never heard anyone say that before... but great....

Comment

lighten up dude! so you thought the draft was perfect... OK. never heard anyone say that before... but great....
                        Where did you ascertain this from?
                        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Where did you ascertain this from?
                          you are the only person ever to say you wouldn't change a thing. " As it stands now I would not make a change."

Comment

you are the only person ever to say you wouldn't change a thing. " As it stands now I would not make a change."
                            Because The draft pics that were made have not been shown to be bad picks. Until they do I see no reason to change them. Besides not being happy because there not picks you wanted can you explain why it would be rational to do so?
                            Last edited by TEM; 08-18-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Because The draft pics that were made have not been shown to be bad picks. Until the do I see no reason to change them. Besides not being happy because there not picks you wanted can you explain why it would be rational to do so?
                              how very boring of you! so the draft picks weren't bad, you have zero other picks you thought were better? i do not beleive you. you are lying to yourself.

my rational is that becasue we are fans. becasue it's fun. becasue we aren't sticks in the mud. becasue we don't need a reason.

geeez louise
                              LIGHTEN UP MAN!

Comment

Working...
                              X