Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 way too early member mock drafts (simulator drafts) 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best mock draft ever? lol

    3: R1P3

    QB JOSH ROSEN
    UCLA
    35: R2P3
    OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
    TEXAS
    67: R3P3

    C FRANK RAGNOW
    ARKANSAS
    105: R4P3
    LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
    VIRGINIA TECH
    135: R4P33

    CB IMAN MARSHALL
    USC
    141: R5P3

    LB SKAI MOORE
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    182: R6P3

    WR D.J. CHARK
    LSU

    Comment


    • In this version of the mock draft... The NYG had acquired nate solder in FA and did not seek OT help..... They created upheaval among Giants nation by passing over Q. Nelson in round 2 for Roquan Smith. Reese explained that he felt they could get help at the guard position later in the draft, but that what was best for the team as a whole was to improve at the Linebacker position. Was he right? Frank raginow and braden smith are no slouches..... is it that much of a drop off from q. nelson? some giants fans are livid. as usual LOL

      3: R1P3

      QB JOSH ROSEN
      UCLA
      35: R2P3

      LB ROQUON SMITH
      GEORGIA
      67: R3P3

      C FRANK RAGNOW
      ARKANSAS
      105: R4P3
      LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
      VIRGINIA TECH
      135: R4P33

      G BRADEN SMITH
      AUBURN
      141: R5P3

      CB DUKE DAWSON
      FLORIDA
      182: R6P3

      WR D.J. CHARK
      LSU

      Comment


      • NYG pass on lamar jackson in round 1 and pass on m rudolph in round 2........... they like what they have at QB right now better than those guys...they are more concerned about the defense and RB apparently ...>>>>
        3: R1P3
        RB SAQUON BARKLEY
        PENN STATE
        35: R2P3

        LB MICAH KISER
        VIRGINIA
        67: R3P3

        OT MITCH HYATT
        CLEMSON
        105: R4P3

        LB JEROME BAKER
        OHIO STATE
        135: R4P33
        CB ANTHONY AVERETT
        ALABAMA
        141: R5P3

        CB DUKE DAWSON
        FLORIDA
        182: R6P3

        LB TEGRAY SCALES
        INDIANA

        Comment


        • New York Giants
          1:3 Sam Darnold QB USC
          2:3 Arden Key EDGE LSU
          3:3 Tremaine Edmunds LB Virginia Tech
          4:3 Tyrell Crosby OT Oregon
          5:3 Braden Smith G Auburn
          6:3 Drue Tranquill SS Notre Dame
          7:3 Akrum Wadley RB Iowa

          Comment


          • 3: R1P3

            QB LAMAR JACKSON
            LOUISVILLE
            35: R2P3

            G QUENTON NELSON
            NOTRE DAME
            67: R3P3

            RB BO SCARBROUGH
            ALABAMA
            105: R4P3

            LB JEROME BAKER
            OHIO STATE
            135: R4P33
            CB ANTHONY AVERETT
            ALABAMA
            141: R5P3

            CB DUKE DAWSON
            FLORIDA
            182: R6P3
            QB QUINTON FLOWERS
            SOUTH FLORIDA

            Comment


            • WHAT!!!! Sign me up right now:

              3: R1P3

              RB SAQUON BARKLEY
              PENN STATE
              35: R2P3

              EDGE HAROLD LANDRY
              BOSTON COLLEGE
              67: R3P3

              LB ROQUAN SMITH
              GEORGIA
              105: R4P3

              C FRANK RAGNOW
              ARKANSAS
              135: R4P33

              C BILLY PRICE
              OHIO STATE
              141: R5P3

              OT TYRELL CROSBY
              OREGON
              182: R6P3

              DL MAURICE HURST
              MICHIGAN

              Comment


              • Roquan Smith is the first LB to go now on some mock drafts as well as mock draft simulator boards........... kase1 called it early. good call kase 1 !


                according to pff's tweets, you may be able to find some other gems in there, like an elusive RB or a speed WR etc.

                https://twitter.com/pff_college?lang=en

                bradley chubb and clelin ferell leaders as edge guys.keep an eye on those 2 guys ...they may rise

                BTW bryce love is having a better year than saquon barkley, statistically...dude is getting overshadowed and could drop ...if you miss out on barkely, and want to target a RB, why not love? is he too small or something?

                duke dawson is in there...he makes so many of these lists as the under the radar guy....so maybe by the time draft day comes he isn't under the radar any more..... we need a slot corner.... he is my pick
                Last edited by bigpoppy; 10-20-2017, 12:01 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                  WHAT!!!! Sign me up right now:

                  3: R1P3

                  RB SAQUON BARKLEY
                  PENN STATE
                  35: R2P3

                  EDGE HAROLD LANDRY
                  BOSTON COLLEGE
                  67: R3P3

                  LB ROQUAN SMITH
                  GEORGIA
                  105: R4P3

                  C FRANK RAGNOW
                  ARKANSAS
                  135: R4P33

                  C BILLY PRICE
                  OHIO STATE
                  141: R5P3

                  OT TYRELL CROSBY
                  OREGON
                  182: R6P3

                  DL MAURICE HURST
                  MICHIGAN
                  lol

                  yeah don't put too much stock in the simulators this early lol there's another>>>>.

                  3: R1P3

                  QB JOSH ROSEN
                  UCLA
                  35: R2P3
                  EDGE HAROLD LANDRY
                  BOSTON COLLEGE
                  67: R3P3
                  OT MARTINAS RANKIN
                  MISSISSIPPI STATE
                  105: R4P3

                  C BILLY PRICE
                  OHIO STATE
                  135: R4P33

                  OT TYRELL CROSBY
                  OREGON
                  141: R5P3

                  RB BO SCARBROUGH
                  ALABAMA
                  182: R6P3

                  LB JACK CICHY
                  WISCONSIN

                  Comment


                  • draft utopia's big boars is complete garbage...very unrealistic...don't use it.... in this draft the NYG take mayfield over rosen as the new franchise QB. it could happen. rosen has red flags as a personality nightmare, entitled whiny rich boy like johnny manziel. The NYG don't go for that stuff, so they pass on him.

                    3: R1P3

                    QB BAKER MAYFIELD
                    OKLAHOMA
                    35: R2P3

                    LB ROQUAN SMITH
                    GEORGIA
                    67: R3P3
                    OT MARTINAS RANKIN
                    MISSISSIPPI STATE
                    105: R4P3

                    C FRANK RAGNOW
                    ARKANSAS
                    135: R4P33

                    C BILLY PRICE
                    OHIO STATE
                    141: R5P3

                    RB BO SCARBROUGH
                    ALABAMA
                    182: R6P3

                    LB JACK CICHY
                    WISCONSIN

                    Comment


                    • actually realistic at this point>>>> I'm signed up! requires that we obtain a LT in FA though... overpay if necessary.... that may be the best way to improve the overall team. Sucks to not get one of the top OT prospects in the class in the 2018 class though....but the fact it they will be going high...all of them in round 1 &2...maybe a guy like mitch hyatt slips to round 2 or 3 but you can't count on it to happen. for example there were none left by round 2! all the OTs were taken in round 1! unlikely but possible given the state of OT in the NFL.


                      3: R1P3
                      RB SAQUON BARKLEY
                      PENN STATE
                      35: R2P3

                      G QUENTON NELSON
                      NOTRE DAME
                      67: R3P3
                      LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
                      VIRGINIA TECH
                      105: R4P3

                      LB SKAI MOORE
                      SOUTH CAROLINA
                      135: R4P33
                      CB ANTHONY AVERETT
                      ALABAMA
                      141: R5P3

                      CB DUKE DAWSON
                      FLORIDA
                      182: R6P3

                      C SEAN WALSH
                      IOWA

                      Comment


                      • Giants do a head scratcher and select both RBs barkley as well as love. Strange result. The fans are left puzzled once again by the reese FO draft decisions.
                        3: R1P3
                        RB SAQUON BARKLEY
                        PENN STATE
                        35: R2P3

                        G QUENTON NELSON
                        NOTRE DAME
                        67: R3P3

                        RB BRYCE LOVE
                        STANFORD
                        105: R4P3

                        OT CASEY TUCKER
                        STANFORD
                        135: R4P33

                        LB SKAI MOORE
                        SOUTH CAROLINA
                        141: R5P3

                        LB JOSEY JEWELL
                        IOWA
                        182: R6P3

                        WR D.J. CHARK
                        LSU

                        Comment


                        • the G men target mcglinchey at 3 overall and get their QB in round 2! reese is praised for once lol.

                          3: R1P3
                          OT MIKE MCGLINCHEY
                          NOTRE DAME
                          35: R2P3

                          QB BAKER MAYFIELD
                          OKLAHOMA
                          67: R3P3

                          RB BRYCE LOVE
                          STANFORD
                          105: R4P3

                          LB JEROME BAKER
                          OHIO STATE
                          135: R4P33

                          CB DUKE DAWSON
                          FLORIDA
                          141: R5P3

                          G BRADEN SMITH
                          AUBURN
                          182: R6P3

                          WR D.J. CHARK
                          LSU

                          Comment


                          • no complaints from the fans....who am i kidding lol

                            3: R1P3

                            QB BAKER MAYFIELD
                            OKLAHOMA
                            35: R2P3

                            OT TYRELL CROSBY
                            OREGON
                            67: R3P3
                            LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
                            VIRGINIA TECH
                            105: R4P3

                            CB DUKE DAWSON
                            FLORIDA
                            135: R4P33

                            RB KALEN BALLAGE
                            ARIZONA STATE
                            141: R5P3

                            G BRADEN SMITH
                            AUBURN
                            182: R6P3

                            LB TEGRAY SCALES
                            INDIANA

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                              Best mock draft ever? lol

                              3: R1P3

                              QB JOSH ROSEN
                              UCLA
                              35: R2P3
                              OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
                              TEXAS
                              67: R3P3

                              C FRANK RAGNOW
                              ARKANSAS
                              105: R4P3
                              LB TREMAINE EDMUNDS
                              VIRGINIA TECH
                              135: R4P33

                              CB IMAN MARSHALL
                              USC
                              141: R5P3

                              LB SKAI MOORE
                              SOUTH CAROLINA
                              182: R6P3

                              WR D.J. CHARK
                              LSU
                              LOVE this one, we address just about every posituon of need

                              While i personally like Price over Ragnow, i like em both
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                                Roquan Smith is the first LB to go now on some mock drafts as well as mock draft simulator boards........... kase1 called it early. good call kase 1 !


                                according to pff's tweets, you may be able to find some other gems in there, like an elusive RB or a speed WR etc.

                                https://twitter.com/pff_college?lang=en

                                bradley chubb and clelin ferell leaders as edge guys.keep an eye on those 2 guys ...they may rise

                                BTW bryce love is having a better year than saquon barkley, statistically...dude is getting overshadowed and could drop ...if you miss out on barkely, and want to target a RB, why not love? is he too small or something?

                                duke dawson is in there...he makes so many of these lists as the under the radar guy....so maybe by the time draft day comes he isn't under the radar any more..... we need a slot corner.... he is my pick
                                I feel like the more time goes on the more im jumping ship on Smith. Ive been coming around on Kendall Joseph as my fav OLB prospect

                                Im also starting to come around on that OT Crosby from Oregon as well

                                Now if we can only find a nice pass rushing DT after the 1st id be happy
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X