• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WITH THE #1 PICK IN the 2018 Draft The GIANTS Select

James Washington
    It would not surprise me one bit
    WR 2 Oklahoma State Sr 6-0

Neglect................neglect of the O-line for YEARS.....has finally caught up to the giants. An aging QB that was NEVER mobile dosent help either

Comment

If the Giants get the Number 1 pick it's time to move on from Reese, McDooDoo, and Eli, i love Eli but even I can see he's done, with the number 1 pick Giants draft a QB and start over..

Comment

17: R1P17
        OT ORLANDO BROWN
        OKLAHOMA
        49: R2P17

OT MITCH HYATT
        CLEMSON
        81: R3P17

C FRANK RAGNOW
        ARKANSAS
        119: R4P17
        OT MARTINAS RANKIN
        MISSISSIPPI STATE
        135: R4P33
        G TYRONE CROWDER
        CLEMSON
        155: R5P17

LB SKAI MOORE
        SOUTH CAROLINA
        196: R6P17

CB QUENTON MEEKS
        STANFORD

2018, NYG drain the cesspool by picking OL in the first 5 rounds!

Comment

trade it to get 2 picks in the first rd...and get 2 OTs...TWO!

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
            If the Giants get the Number 1 pick it's time to move on from Reese, McDooDoo, and Eli, i love Eli but even I can see he's done, with the number 1 pick Giants draft a QB and start over..
            You're right about the first part, but I think we have our QB. His name is Davis Webb. We should draft an Olineman.

Comment

Rocky Thompson
              Fan since 1970.
              ---------------------

----------------------------------------------
              "If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"-- Joe Don Looney

Comment

Originally posted by GGGG_G_Unit View Post
                trade it to get 2 picks in the first rd...and get 2 OTs...TWO!
                This guy, he gets it....Who would want to bring in a QB into this nightmare situation at Oline....

Comment

Probably a kicker
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Another tight end

Comment

Jumbo Dragginass OT, Frostburg State... No other NFL team has on radar, or Draft Day film (sound familiar already), but Reese says can't miss prospect & doesn't want to be snookered again by Tampa Bay etc jumping in front of us & grabbing Jumbo...

Comment

first things first would you trust reese with another high draft choice

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

You're right about the first part, but I think we have our QB. His name is Davis Webb. We should draft an Olineman.
                          he should draft line till the job is done if they don't pan out like flowers is doing move them benchem and try again,can't play football like this,agree about the QB but before he sets foot on the field they need to address this line,or it might be another David Carr scenario.

Comment

I agree offensive line. But Reese has to be fired first. And I might draft 2, one in the first and one in the second.

Comment

If we can't trade back I say get Saquon Barkley. I like Webb. I can't justify a O-lineman as the 1st pick no matter how bad the line is.

Comment

Working...
                              X