Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top positions of need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Top positions of need

    What do u guys think our most important positions to address in the draft??? And who are the players at the top of their positions of need. Imo....

    Most important positions of need
    1. LT (Connor Williams)
    2. OG (Quenton Nelson)
    3. CB (Jaire Alexander)
    4. RT (Orlando Brown)
    5. OLB (Roquon Smith)
    6. C (Billy Price/ Frank Ragnow)
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'


  • #2
    5. i'm not sure who that guy is(will see if i have time to take a look)..... I'd put Derwin James there as my number 1 OLB, based on what little i've seen at this point & presuming the NYg believe he can play at the LB position in the NFL.

    also an argument can be made for mincah fitzpatrick, but i like jaire alexander
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 10-06-2017, 05:49 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
      5. i'm not sure who that guy is(will see if i have time to take a look)..... I'd put Derwin James there as my number 1 OLB, based on what little i've seen at this point & presuming the NYg believe he can play at the LB position in the NFL.

      also an argument can be made for mincah fitzpatrick, but i like jaire alexander
      Isn't Derwin James a Safety??

      People have made arguments for McFadden as well I personally like Alexander though
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

      Comment


      • #4
        I think adding a pass rushing SAM (guy like like Key or Landry) would be my 3rd biggest position of need after OT and OG

        Comment


        • #5
          OL and LB early in the draft for a change. If we really stink it up the rest of the way and finish with a very early pick, give me Saquon Barkley.
          We all that we got!

          Comment


          • #6
            2 OT and an RG. Either a big body safety or a LB that can cover a TE. Me I would rather have the tweener
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
              I think adding a pass rushing SAM (guy like like Key or Landry) would be my 3rd biggest position of need after OT and OG
              I thought they were both more DE guys, how is their coverage ability??
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

              Comment


              • #8
                I would be a happy camper if we drafted :
                1 )Q. Nelson
                2) Ragnow

                Comment


                • #9
                  A pass rusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by drewz View Post
                    A pass rusher
                    As in DE, DT, or LB??
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      derwin james (a strong safety but can play LB or safety also), kendall joseph, malik jefferson, josey jewel, cameron smith, tegray scales, skai moore, jason cabinda.... those are guys that have caught attention for one reason or another so far at LB.... i'm sure there are others.......... shuold be some LBs in later rounds... jewel looks like a guy that could go overlooked........... should not be difficult to land one or two of these guys if they so choose....

                      BTW that guy cap capi already on the roster seems like he has the talent to play LB also

                      PS i like your guy raquon smith a lot. good eye man.
                      Last edited by bigpoppy; 10-09-2017, 01:39 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        2 OT and an RG. Either a big body safety or a LB that can cover a TE. Me I would rather have the tweener
                        would you take derwin james in the first round, as a top 10 pick then?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drewz View Post
                          A pass rusher
                          harold landry, arden key, or sam hubbard? would you take them with a top ten pick? someone else?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
                            I think adding a pass rushing SAM (guy like like Key or Landry) would be my 3rd biggest position of need after OT and OG
                            but there is only one first round pick? you have to choose your poison. do you trade down then and hope to land 2 needs in round 1? you have to pass on barkley and all of the top 3 QB prospects..... what say you?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

                              but there is only one first round pick? you have to choose your poison. do you trade down then and hope to land 2 needs in round 1? you have to pass on barkley and all of the top 3 QB prospects..... what say you?
                              I think it all depends on how the draft plays out. If we have the 1st pick, I think we look at the QBs, consider Trey Adams or Williams, or trade down. If we have the 4th, I think we do the same but consider Barkley. If we have the 9th, I think we look at who's still available and decide from there.

                              If Barkley, Rosen, Darnold, and Adams are gone by the time we pick, I think Arden Key would be a legitimate option. Personally, I think he's the 3rd best player in the draft behind Barkley and Derwin James. But you have to consider the value of the position, where the pick falls, and who else is available.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X