No announcement yet.

2014 NFL Draft Film Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God dang!!!lol One obvious guy not on that list is Gabe Jackson G Miss St. I think hes a late 1st rd talent and would of been a 2nd rder had he came out this past season. Dude is a probowl talent, i believe. One of the better lineman in this draft for the interior.

All that said, i stick to this is a CB draft. Obviously a couple other positons as well, but CB is deep and heavy in the first couple rds. I'm talking potential pro bowl selection types like Aaron Colvin, Bradley Roby, Ifo Ekpre Olomu, and Justin Gilbert. Those are the 4best in my opinion, with Quandre Diggs, Damian Swann, Bennett Jackson, and Jason Verrett all close by and sure 2nd rd types. I'd put Byndom in between both first and 2nd tier guys.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      God dang!!!lol One obvious guy not on that list is Gabe Jackson G Miss St. I think hes a late 1st rd talent and would of been a 2nd rder had he came out this past season. Dude is a probowl talent, i believe. One of the better lineman in this draft for the interior.

All that said, i stick to this is a CB draft. Obviously a couple other positons as well, but CB is deep and heavy in the first couple rds. I'm talking potential pro bowl selection types like Aaron Colvin, Bradley Roby, Ifo Ekpre Olomu, and Justin Gilbert. Those are the 4best in my opinion, with Quandre Diggs, Damian Swann, Bennett Jackson, and Jason Verrett all close by and sure 2nd rd types. I'd put Byndom in between both first and 2nd tier guys.
      Gabe Jackson is getting done by someone now actaully. We now have 153 prospects up

Comment

Thoughts on James wilder jr and Jordan Matthews?

Comment

Some players i'm really liking that i want to get closer look at redeye, if possible are, Demarcus Lawerence LB/DE Boise St, Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma,(best CB in country in my opinion), Bryan Stork C Florida St(looks like awesome replacement for Baas), and Gabe Jackson G Miss St(best interior blocker in this draft in my opinion, and extremely underrated, would be awesome with Pugh at RT and Jackson inside and Beatty at LT).

Comment

Lol Mark Richt says Clowney is the best football player in the world, not just college. Better than anyone in the NFL.

I hope these praises don't go to his head, because he's incredibly good.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Anthony Barr is a hell of a prospect. Almost limitless upside too. Doubt he makes it out of the top 10. This does look like a year that will have a lot of pass rush talent

Aaron Lynch, Jeffcoat, Van Noy, Tuitt. One of these guys will fall to the giants range
              Last edited by slipknottin; 07-30-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                Anthony Barr is a hell of a prospect. Almost limitless upside too. Doubt he makes it out of the top 10. This does look like a year that will have a lot of pass rush talent

Aaron Lynch, Jeffcoat, Van Noy, Tuitt. One of these guys will fall to the giants range
                If they go that route. COuld very well go and find Princes sidekick, and future replacement for Webster, with guys like Roby, Colvin, Purifoy, Verrett, Ekpre-Olomu, Roberson, Gilbert, Dennard...etc

To add to ur pass rush list, i'd put Chrichton, Ben Gardner, Trent Murphy on the list as well.

Comment

Redeye, you have any cutups on Corey Washington? Tough guy to find and not much out there.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

If you put up more films Redeye, i'd love to see some Byron Jones CB/S Uconn.. He played really well last yr for Uconn and I remember being impressed. I'd love to be able to analyze some game footage of his..

Comment

Working...
                    X