Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pick in the draft are you expecting us to get and who would you draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pick in the draft are you expecting us to get and who would you draft?

Curious to see

People hating on me for this, but I don't believe we will win ANY games this year. It's not a HOPE of mine....just a realistic look at what we have NOW vs the rest of the schedule. I just don't see any logical argument for a win.

We pick #1
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
      People hating on me for this, but I don't believe we will win ANY games this year. It's not a HOPE of mine....just a realistic look at what we have NOW vs the rest of the schedule. I just don't see any logical argument for a win.

We pick #1
      Who would you pick up if we got the number one pick?

Comment

Originally posted by UK-BigBlue View Post

Who would you pick up if we got the number one pick?
        I haven't really looked at what's out there....but if there is a sure thing franchise QB in this draft.....you take it.
        Last edited by FBomb; 10-09-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

I think we possibly win 1 game although I would not be surprised if we drop them all. I would take Barkley or trade back regardless but if we are in the top 3, my guess is they go QB

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
            I think we possibly win 1 game although I would not be surprised if we drop them all. I would take Barkley or trade back regardless but if we are in the top 3, my guess is they go QB
            What QB do you like?

Comment

i expect in giants fashion, to win 6-7 games and most coming in the last qtr of football where other qb's are out or missed playoffs also. just enough so we dont get a really good pick.

Comment

0-16 pick 1.
                I want us to trade back one with Cleveland and get barkley with that pick. But that only works if they go get nate soldier in the off season. They also would need to find a rt before the draft.
                Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

What QB do you like?
                  Rosen is my top QB...over Darnold. He is a top level passer. Reminds me of Matt Ryan. But I would go with Barkley. Best player in the draft. Dont care that he's a RB

Comment

You all forget, they will be better at the end of the season, the last 3 games and play well so that they drop to between 6-10 and the coaches renewed because of their late season surge. It's what they do especially if the last game is good Mara gets all goggle -eyed and thinks they turned a corner and retains Reese and all coaches. I have not watched any games due to politics in football but do check scores and stats. I really believe the team has an abundance of talent but is poorly coached and non-motivated. It seems as though the Giants score and the D gives up a score right after. It's my opinion the players want MacAttackless gone

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
                      You all forget, they will be better at the end of the season, the last 3 games and play well so that they drop to between 6-10 and the coaches renewed because of their late season surge. It's what they do especially if the last game is good Mara gets all goggle -eyed and thinks they turned a corner and retains Reese and all coaches. I have not watched any games due to politics in football but do check scores and stats. I really believe the team has an abundance of talent but is poorly coached and non-motivated. It seems as though the Giants score and the D gives up a score right after. It's my opinion the players want MacAttackless gone
                      Probably tough to tell whats going on without watching. Odell will not play another game this year. Marshall will but who cares hes washed, Shepard will but hes gonna have to nurse an ankle sprain in a lost season so they wont rush him back 4-6 weeks minimum. 1 win is our ceiling right now. A smarter front office would be working on trading players for draft picks asap
                      Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

Top 3 pick. It's going to be (in no particular order) us, Cleveland and San Francisco. Our game against the 49ers could decide who gets the top spot.

As for who they draft this upcoming draft class should have a lot of high end QB talent. That usually means a lot of movement as teams jump up to grab the prospect they covet. In an ideal scenario a team with a top 5 pick wants to jump ahead a few spots and get their QB of the future. Trade back a few spots and get a LT and a bunch of picks including an extra 1st rounder in 2019. Getting a LT gives us an extra year to see if Flowers could transition to RT or guard and evaluate Webb to see if he's Eli's replacement. If he isn't those two 1st rounders allow us to be more aggressive in getting a QB in 2019 while not necessarily taking us out of the 1st round.

Comment

whoever we pick in this draft is a scary proposition, especially if Reese is the one making the picks ( I hope not ) because he could easily screw up and take a slug like Flowers again.........

Comment

Originally posted by ironfox View Post
                            Top 3 pick. It's going to be (in no particular order) us, Cleveland and San Francisco. Our game against the 49ers could decide who gets the top spot.

As for who they draft this upcoming draft class should have a lot of high end QB talent. That usually means a lot of movement as teams jump up to grab the prospect they covet. In an ideal scenario a team with a top 5 pick wants to jump ahead a few spots and get their QB of the future. Trade back a few spots and get a LT and a bunch of picks including an extra 1st rounder in 2019. Getting a LT gives us an extra year to see if Flowers could transition to RT or guard and evaluate Webb to see if he's Eli's replacement. If he isn't those two 1st rounders allow us to be more aggressive in getting a QB in 2019 while not necessarily taking us out of the 1st round.
                            Keeping in mind...if this team is in a position to pick in the top 3...it will be someone else doing the picking.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                              whoever we pick in this draft is a scary proposition, especially if Reese is the one making the picks ( I hope not ) because he could easily screw up and take a slug like Flowers again.........
                              No way he survives this.

Comment

Working...
                              X