No announcement yet.

NFC EAST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not mind starting off a rebuild with one of Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold if he can turn it around and get back to last years form. Lets face it that Davis Webb is not half the prospect that either of these guys are. If you have a chance at a franchise QB talent, you take him. If Webb pans out too, then you have a great problem on your hands of having 2 good young QB's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Actaully..... Phillys OL hasn't been great. Wentz is looking great. He ia amazing at buying time with his legs. Dallas OL looks to have took a step back too, it again, Dak looks like the real deal. Pains me to say that. And Cousins IMO is better than Eli at this point, but won't be there next year.

Doesn't mean we can't bear them though. We should have beat Philly in Philly.
      Wentz probably has the two best tackle tandem in the league. We're gonna see how much he can keep his magic going with Peters out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
        Barkley isn't doing **** today,no Penn State o-line holes...he is not the answer behind our **** line in the NFL... we need to draft Eli's replacement PERIOD!, & pay a pearl of great price if needed....like the eagles did to get wentz...
        I agree about Eli's replacement to a point, that needs to be done sooner rather than later, however, I'm not sold on any of these guys coming out to be honest. However, thats just pure observation, i'm not scout, I just don't see any of them translating very well.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
          I would not mind starting off a rebuild with one of Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold if he can turn it around and get back to last years form. Lets face it that Davis Webb is not half the prospect that either of these guys are. If you have a chance at a franchise QB talent, you take him. If Webb pans out too, then you have a great problem on your hands of having 2 good young QB's.
          I'm starting to think that Lamar Jackson is better than both. Please stay away from Sam Darnold. He looks awful.
          Last edited by Cruzan 26; 10-30-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
            last place for the next 3-4 yrs, here we come!
            this will be the new logo:

Comment

Actaully..... Phillys OL hasn't been great. Wentz is looking great. He ia amazing at buying time with his legs. Dallas OL looks to have took a step back too, it again, Dak looks like the real deal. Pains me to say that. And Cousins IMO is better than Eli at this point, but won't be there next year.

Giants can look at philly for road map they tore up everything Chip Kelly did and rebuilt it in two years with solid line play on both sides of the ball good specials and plenty of depth,in the meantime making trades to get the franchise QB and some other pieces and drafting good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

I'm starting to thing that Lamar Jackson is better than both. Please stay from Sam Darnold. He looks awful.
                Lol i can see it now JR doesn't get fired and the giants pick is Sam the man Darnold,agree i wouldn't like that at all and there goes the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by par404 View Post
                  Lets face it Eagles and Cowboys are the younger teams on the rise. Washington is still finding themselves. If the Giants do not make some dramatic moves to improve draft picks and tapping free agency, they will be a perennial divisional 4th place team.
                  Eagles have an old Oline, dline old, Jernigan is going to sign elsewhere. They have 6mil in cap space and jeffrey’s Going to be a free agent.

washington doesn’t scare anyone because cousins is back to being a backup without his OC and cowboys don’t have an defense. Prescott is a product of their Oline, the dude was throwing behind his recievers all game.

if we get Barkley and fix the Oline we can rule the nfc east for the next few years longer, if Webb takes over and turns into a good qb.

Comment

Philly Oline is way better than isn’t great lol. Jason Peters is a hall of gamer, their center is playing top 3 and lane Johnson is top 5.

The eagles were without Peters today and Wentz completed a little over 50%. First TD was to a wide open ertz after a bs pi. The 2nd TD was a severely underthrown ball to jeffrey’s. Wentz was affected by not having Peters today but still had the rest of his Oline intact. Eli has been playing with backup tackles the last 3 years lol.

wentz was missing wide of recievers today, Overthrew a wide open receiver who could have walked in for a TD.

Can’t believe people will make excuses for other teams qbs but ignore the obvious when it comes to Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Philly Oline is way better than isn’t great lol. Jason Peters is a hall of gamer, their center is playing top 3 and lane Johnson is top 5.

The eagles were without Peters today and Wentz completed a little over 50%. First TD was to a wide open ertz after a bs pi. The 2nd TD was a severely underthrown ball to jeffrey’s. Wentz was affected by not having Peters today but still had the rest of his Oline intact. Eli has been playing with backup tackles the last 3 years lol.

wentz was missing wide of recievers today, Overthrew a wide open receiver who could have walked in for a TD.

Can’t believe people will make excuses for other teams qbs but ignore the obvious when it comes to Eli.
                      Philly ranks 21st in sacks given up this year. They havent been as good as advertised. Still great players individually as you said with Peters and Johnson, but not great at protecting Wentz.

And all you have to do is watch Eli and Wentz to see who is playing the better QB right now. Wentz uses his mobilty to avoid situations where Eli just self sacks himself. Wentz right now is in the lead for MVP talks. But as I said numerous times, lets see what he does down the stretch.

Comment

Wentz is legit. Playing in the rain after living in a dome... this was a good experience game for him. I'm sure the wind gusts were of no factor either.

Same goes for the Washington-Dallas game. In both I saw blocked kicks, turnovers, etc. Dallas just handed it off mostly which worked well. Cousins made more mistakes in the weather we've had/are having.

If Philly can put their backup QB in to finish out the game; is it too much to ask to have Webb get a few reps?

I saw Foles go in and was thinking that the Giants just will not play their QB under any circumstances. The one that they chose in this draft when drafting high with such "great" QB prospects next year is likely going to be the reality.

I'm pretty sure both Dak and Wentz got thrown in without much warning to them if I recall correctly.

Comment

Yea Actually in their 7-1 run the Giants are the only team that played them well and should of beat them
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Shoulda, coulda, woulda......didn't. Maybe if the 2 clowns don't collide with each other going for the ball instead of the WR so even if he caught the ball, you tackle him inbounds & game goes to OT, instead they try going for the ball, collide and the WR steps outta bounds with 1 tick on the clock & the rest as we say, is history. Giants seem to always find incredibly inventive ways to lose to the Eagles, There are 3 teams that have our # & I dread playing them home or away, are the Eagles, Seahawks & Chargers. What's Eli vs Chargers, 0-4? Vs Seattle, 1 & 5?

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Yea Actually in their 7-1 run the Giants are the only team that played them well and should of beat them
                              Well the Chiefs beat them, Washington was in the game till the end in the first game, and the Chargers were in it to the end. I'm sorry, but the giants do NOT deserve any credit at all for "hanging" with the eagles. Are we that bad that we are now reaching for moral victories? LMFAO
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Philly ranks 21st in sacks given up this year. They havent been as good as advertised. Still great players individually as you said with Peters and Johnson, but not great at protecting Wentz.

And all you have to do is watch Eli and Wentz to see who is playing the better QB right now. Wentz uses his mobilty to avoid situations where Eli just self sacks himself. Wentz right now is in the lead for MVP talks. But as I said numerous times, lets see what he does down the stretch.
                                Wentz is an MVP candidate that is going to piss us off as giants fans for at least another 10 years, right along with Prescott.
                                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                                X