Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft 2018 Rumors: Giants Scouting Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...old-josh-rosen
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Need to scout Mayfield was well
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

For some reason I see bust when I look at Darnold
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

This isnt really news. They should be scouting top QBs when they are staring at a top 5 pick and their current QB is 37.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          He has thrown some bad INTs, but if you really watch you will see a few things. His WR corp is young and inexperienced besides Burnett so they have made some mistakes out there for him. But he makes certain plays that most NFL QBs cant make...at the age of 20! He has it all imo. The one thing I would worry on is a CA kid translating to NY.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

He has thrown some bad INTs, but if you really watch you will see a few things. His WR corp is young and inexperienced besides Burnett so they have made some mistakes out there for him. But he makes certain plays that most NFL QBs cant make...at the age of 20! He has it all imo. The one thing I would worry on is a CA kid translating to NY.
            Phil Sims had no problem with the transition as an Alabama kid, and Eli made the transition as a favorite son of New Orleans, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Comment

They scout every first round graded prospect extensively every year.

but yes these are two guys Iím sure they are taking an a
              ectra close look at considering this teams circumstances

Comment

I don't want Rosen with his poop attitude.

And i don't want pick machine Darnold.

I want Saquon the generation talent.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

Phil Sims had no problem with the transition as an Alabama kid, and Eli made the transition as a favorite son of New Orleans, so I wouldn't worry about that.
                  There is a big difference between kids down South and kids from CA. It is something they would have to look into.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    So do I...cant explain it, but I see it too. Rosen would be my guy if we have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                      I don't want Rosen with his poop attitude.

And i don't want pick machine Darnold.

I want Saquon the generation talent.
                      If the Giants are in love with Webb and you have a shot at Saquon...might have to do it.

Comment

This isnt really news. They should be scouting top QBs when they are staring at a top 5 pick and their current QB is 37.
                        This would make zero sense if they don't let Webb play the remainder of the season. He won't produce wins, but you can get a feel if he has what it takes to replace Eli at some point. To not play him and pick another QB in the first round would be extremely stupid, but then again, this is the Giants. They are throwing away a golden opportunity to evaluate Webb.

Comment

I agree at least see what he can do against NFL starters who unlike the Giants actually have something to play for.He might,just might be what you're looking for.Play him and if you feel you can proceed with him good,use that high pick on a OL.If he's not then get you a QB.Rosen though being a Bruin fan i have pause,at times he can be just like Eli when **** gets thick in the pocket.Whichever QB who can make plays in the pocket and on the move,would be the QB i would

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

This would make zero sense if they don't let Webb play the remainder of the season. He won't produce wins, but you can get a feel if he has what it takes to replace Eli at some point. To not play him and pick another QB in the first round would be extremely stupid, but then again, this is the Giants. They are throwing away a golden opportunity to evaluate Webb.
                            A new GM/HC has zero ties to Webb, so they wont care if he plays or not. But yes, he should get some PT to see what he has. At the very worst, he is trade bait.

Comment

He should stay in school another year and hone his skills

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Working...
                              X