POST A TRADE BACK PROPOSAL (2018) DRAFT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST A TRADE BACK PROPOSAL (2018) DRAFT

My favorite trade partner, the Cleveland Clowns. Based on the draft value chart, If we aren't over committed to any of the top 3 QB's and want to grab Baker Mayfield later, as some suggest.

Trade #3 & 3rd round Pick to Cleveland Browns for:

Their #7, #34 & #38 picks.

Based on the trade value chart, this is a balanced trade in our favor.

This would give us 3 2nd round picks in the top 10 of the 2nd round and a top 10 pick in the first round. We have the luxury of having Webb and Eli and no rush to get a new top QB IMO, as we don't know what we have in Webb. This gives us some good depth and allows us to seriously clean up the Oline.

Anyone else have any interesting trade back proposals?

We should get more than that.

Comment

If a QB who the team considers to be a franchise QB is there for our pick in the first round, you take him. End of story.

To me, the trade-back scenario is in play only if there is not a QB who we consider to be a franchise QB available when we pick.

Comment

what picks does san fran have?

what did you use to come up with that?

what trade value chart has the picks every team has side by side?

sounds like a bunch of work to figure out what is possible

you could likely get an extra 2019 first in there somewhere from teams also

should be interesting if a QB frenzy gets going

Comment

I think our best trade down scenario would be if we actually ended up with #1 and could trade with whoever got the #3 spot. This way we get a bunch of picks and draft S. Barkley.
          NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
          Garrett Bolles - OT
          David Njoku - TE
          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

https://sports.yahoo.com/2018-nfl-mo...232353630.html

teams that need a QB article

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
              I think our best trade down scenario would be if we actually ended up with #1 and could trade with whoever got the #3 spot. This way we get a bunch of picks and draft S. Barkley.
              Not if barkley goes 2.

Comment

Move Heaven and Earth to get Barkley. Get a more run heavy game going as it helps an aging QB and also a young QB when you know your ground attack is reliable. Also really opens up play action for OBJ, Shep and Engram.

Comment

We need to find a way to fleece the Browns of their two top 10 picks. Then we could get Barkley and Nelson. Draft Mayfield with our 2nd round pick(maybe via trade up back into 1st). Go LB and maybe a 2nd OL to finish.

Comment

Hypothetically, if Giants have the 3rd pick in the draft. We want Rosen or Darnold. Both, are taken before our turn. Trade down with whatever team that wants to move up. Pickup draft picks . Start rebuilding the OL.
                    I would like to see us get Nelson ( Notre Dam​​​​e )
                    Assuming, now we have two second round picks.

If, Mayfield is there in the second round he would be a good value pick. Then draft another Olineman.

Comment

Working...
                    X