2018 draft watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
    Cleveland , is not sold on Kizer. They will go QB.
    49ers, will try to trade back like last year . IE : Chicago. So, whomever trades with the 49ers will takee a QB. Meaning, Darnold and Rosen are taken.
    I would not draft Mayfield or Jackson with a high draft pick. Trade down with any team wanting to move up. Stock up on draft picks. Rebuild the OL.
    Jerry Reach hits on less than 20% of his picks though
    I don't trust him to do anything
    80% of the draft picks he's made since 2011 are selling life insurance now

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Jerry Reach hits on less than 20% of his picks though
      I don't trust him to do anything
      80% of the draft picks he's made since 2011 are selling life insurance now
      what % do the other GMs in the league show? Is JR much worse than they are? just curious

Comment

Originally posted by WhereTrelAt View Post
        barkley at #3 if we think webb could be even average down the road... unfortunately to make that assumption, we need to as much of webb on the field as possible.

Eli probably plays through next year, we still need to evaluate whether to hold onto webb and draft barkley at #3 or draft a qb at #3
        It doesn't matter if we get the 2nd or 3rd overall pick because if Eli is still the QB we will be picking Top 10 next year also.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

Darnold is the guy. To me its either Darnold or Barkley or trade down and load up on picks.
          Yeah this would be best option. If they are both off the board they should just load up on OL and depth. If they are going to get any type of RB or QB has to be a first round candidate or just not worth it. Ether way its ganna be a win for the Giants. I like Darnold with Webb as backup since we cant depend on ironman Eli anymore. Going to be an exciting draft

Comment

Originally posted by STAR View Post
            Shouldn't we ahead of the 9ers? Head to head?
            They didn't have a bye yet so they are 1-9 to our 1-8 but I think SOS is 1st tiebreaker which would give the edge to them in a tie
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

just dawned me that it's kind of odd that all other NFC East teams are set at QB but us for 3 - 5 years (no, I don't see any chance Redskins part ways w/Cousins).

Comment

Working...
              X