Beckham Engram Barkley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckham Engram Barkley

Lots of skill players on offense if they draft Barkley. Don't really need a game changing QB, just someone who can feed these guys the ball. Teams like Pittsburgh used this formula for a decade but they spent a first round pick to get their QB.

Webb might be the guy or it might be someone else. You draft Barkley and roll with Eli another year while the team is still "retooling."

That makes a ton of sense especially with how well our oline has started to run block.

Beginning of the year we couldn't run on a 4 man rush now we're are able to gain positive yards against 8 in the box.

This team can be lethal on offense if Odell is 100%, and some more oline adjustments. I think the defense has given up but if we are a good team on offense next year these guys will return to what they were last year and preseason this year.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Engram is having one of the best rookie TE year ever.

400 plus yards and 5 Tds already.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
        Engram is having one of the best rookie TE year ever.

400 plus yards and 5 Tds already.
        How bout his blocking? Moose showed a play showing Engram blocking and it was solid.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
          How bout his blocking? Moose showed a play showing Engram blocking and it was solid.
          Yep, he's really underrated. He wasn't asked to block in college. He has the body and strenght to block well and most importantly he shows a willingness to block unlike Donnell who used to whiff. Overtime with a pro workout plan, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes an all round TE.
          Last edited by DarkSaint; 11-13-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

If they like Webb as the future QB, then Barkley should be the pick. Then in round 2 we can grab a stud G prospect like Will Hernandez or Braden Smith to take over for John Jerry. Barkley, Odell, Shep and Engram together would be insane. Dont care who the outside WR is. Just get a big guy that can make a few catches in the red zone.

Comment

His numbers have been falling off lately.

44 yards against Ohio state
              63 yards against Michigan
              35 yards against Rutgers ?

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I like the RBs on our team. Gallman is only a rookie and looks good. Give me a QB, OT or a G before a RB.

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                  If they like Webb as the future QB, then Barkley should be the pick. Then in round 2 we can grab a stud G prospect like Will Hernandez or Braden Smith to take over for John Jerry. Barkley, Odell, Shep and Engram together would be insane. Dont care who the outside WR is. Just get a big guy that can make a few catches in the red zone.
                  I'm beginning to like King. He creates separation. But I'll be happy with 2TE sets and Shep and Odell as the wrs.

This offers Barkley great protection and Engram is just as good as 3rd wr. Barkley can catch too so there is just too much to game plan against them.

Flowers has shown a lot of improvement and hopefully he's turned to a erviceable LT.

I would draft a guard/center and sign a RT. Also would like to see Wheeler before the year is out.

I also want you keep fluker.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                    His numbers have been falling off lately.

44 yards against Ohio state
                    63 yards against Michigan
                    35 yards against Rutgers ?

Yeah true but the talent is there. Maybe trade down?

Browns will have the 1st pick, Darnold will go back to school so they will pick Rosen.

Allen is hurt, we will have to pick between Mayfield or Jackson for QB which am not a big fan of.

Comment

Barkley has been looking very average this season. So has Darnold.
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Darnold has been playing well.

Comment

I really hope it's either Barkley, Darnold, or a LT.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

I'm beginning to like King. He creates separation. But I'll be happy with 2TE sets and Shep and Odell as the wrs.

This offers Barkley great protection and Engram is just as good as 3rd wr. Barkley can catch too so there is just too much to game plan against them.

Flowers has shown a lot of improvement and hopefully he's turned to a erviceable LT.

I would draft a guard/center and sign a RT. Also would like to see Wheeler before the year is out.

I also want you keep fluker.
                            Sure, King is fine as the field stretching WR and has shown me a bit more the past few weeks. And the OL has drastically improved in run blocking with the additions of Fluker and Jones, both of whom I would bring back.

Here are some OL I would look to draft:

Billy Price C/G Ohio State
                            Frank Ragnow C/G Arkansas
                            Will Hernandez OG UTEP
                            Braden Smith OG Auburn

Anyone of them can step in and start day 1 and improve on John Jerry, who is the remaining weak link.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Barkley is getting killed because his OL is god awful. They look like our OL early in the year. Barkley is an uber stud. Better than Zeke coming out.

And if you have watched any of Darnold the last few weeks and are not impressed, Im not sure what to say. He has been great lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X