Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION: Would YOU consider TRADING ODELL BEKHAM JR for more DRAFT PICKS ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION: Would YOU consider TRADING ODELL BEKHAM JR for more DRAFT PICKS ???

Clearly again in re-build mode. Think of this ...a strong offensive line makes a quarterback and running back and wide receivers and tight ends...looks much better than they are . A great defensive line and a strong defense can keep most NFL teams competitive. Odell is 25years old....two years from now 27 years old. The GIANTS are not 2 years away from being great. So why not get more picks from trading Odell....and ensuring the future of the Giants??

Is the message board acting up? There way a reply

Comment

I wouldn’t trade him. He’s too special.

You gotta try to keep one of the best players in the game.

Comment

I saw Mara say he expects Beckham will be with the team.WTH there shouldnt be any expects there,should have been yes Odell will be with the Giants for the foreseeable future.I know **** is bad but if Odel isnt a 100% guarantee then no one on the team should be safe.Now Im thinking Mara threw that out there to get Odel's attention,to try and cause him to cease and dismiss with the extra BS.But if Mara is somehow pissed enough to trade Odel then no one should be safe,your best player come on man

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
          Clearly again in re-build mode. Think of this ...a strong offensive line makes a quarterback and running back and wide receivers and tight ends...looks much better than they are . A great defensive line and a strong defense can keep most NFL teams competitive. Odell is 25years old....two years from now 27 years old. The GIANTS are not 2 years away from being great. So why not get more picks from trading Odell....and ensuring the future of the Giants??
          I used to think he’s going to be a Giant for life.

Recently? Not so much.

Comment

Hell no, dude is a special talent and having him around will help a young franchise QB.

Comment

In a "NEW YORK MINUTE" !!!!!
              He is ALL about himself ! Not a team player . Not a player of the "GIANT" tradition !!!
              I truly belief , he was the cause of teams decline . Remember "BOAT" trip , last spring {NO SHOW}, preseason when he twisted his ankle against Browns , yet could RUN off field . Then could not play for weeks . HE IS A CANCER , WE DO NOT NEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
                He is ALL about himself ! Not a team player . Not a player of the "GIANT" tradition !!!
                I truly belief , he was the cause of teams decline . Remember "BOAT" trip , last spring {NO SHOW}, preseason when he twisted his ankle against Browns , yet could RUN off field . Then could not play for weeks . HE IS A CANCER , WE DO NOT NEED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Right...

i just hope he doesn’t play elsewhere in the NFC east. That’s a “cancer” giants fans wouldn’t appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Right...

i just hope he doesn’t play elsewhere in the NFC east. That’s a “cancer” giants fans wouldn’t appreciate
                  Just don't put Apple on him !!

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
                    agreed, the team hasn't done a thing since that boat trip (just a demarcation point) and I do believe that OBJ has contributed in no small way to the dysfunction in the locker room

also, as others have pointed out, find a means to drop JPP's salary and any other under performing dipstick from this season (JackRabbit, oh the promise)
                    Vernon is on the fence as well as Pugh, goodbye Richburg, Apple, Marshall, Hart, Harris

this teamcannot be retooled (I would happily eat crow if this thing flips on its head next season), and needs to be blown up
                    Eli, again as others have stated, goes to the Kurt Warner role
                    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

Originally posted by desert_ash View Post

agreed, the team hasn't done a thing since that boat trip (just a demarcation point) and I do believe that OBJ has contributed in no small way to the dysfunction in the locker room

also, as others have pointed out, find a means to drop JPP's salary and any other under performing dipstick from this season (JackRabbit, oh the promise)
                      Vernon is on the fence as well as Pugh, goodbye Richburg, Apple, Marshall, Hart, Harris

this teamcannot be retooled (I would happily eat crow if this thing flips on its head next season), and needs to be blown up
                      I heard players laughing and having a good time , as Eli was talking to the press about his benching . Just read JPP was the main player laughing .
                      Perfect example of what happen to ths locker room . No RESPECT !!
                      Hey , JPP . Next time , stick your fireworks up your ___!! I know he is laughing "All the way to the BANK". Another one of Reese's screw-up signings .

Comment

no. However, I would consider trading down with that 2nd or 3rd overall draft pick for more picks. There's no scenario possible where you would get equal value in return for OBJ.
                        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by desert_ash View Post

Good grief.
                          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Sorry, but I don’t get what’s so special about an immature egomaniac who drops every third ball?
                            I’d trade him in a heartbeat!
                            Beckham is a diva, and they NEVER grow up, they just get worse.
                            It would be addition by subtraction, and we do have Engram, who is quickly proving to be a special talent in his own right, minus the knucklehead smith antics of Beckham!
                            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                              I have said this for some time. I would build the offense around Evan engram and Sterling Shepard and make a phone call to San Fran asking for their number one for Beckham. Then draft our future quarterback if necessary and Barkley or the top rated tackle
                              That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Working...
                              X