Kumara likely wasn''t even on our board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumara likely wasn''t even on our board

There better be a whole new scouting department. The complete lack of depth and talent at so many positions has been evident for years.

He was on everyone's board. Problem is we took Webb. Due to McAdoo persistence.
    Plus, i believe he was taken ahead of our pick.
    Tomlinson was a very good pick in the 2nd round. Since, we did not resign Hankins.

Comment

Why the heck did we take Webb if we have no intention of suiting him up. Nucking Futz.

Comment

Originally posted by NCGiantsFan1 View Post
        There better be a whole new scouting department. The complete lack of depth and talent at so many positions has been evident for years.
        What support do you have for the statement that he wasn’t on our draft board?

Comment

Elaborate on this?
          The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

No basis - just wondering why we never seem to get running backs like him - not to mention linebackers, DEs and OL for at least the past 5 years. When was the last time we had a stud running back?

Comment

No basis - just wondering why we never seem to get running backs like him - not to mention linebackers, DEs and OL for at least the past 5 years. When was the last time we had a stud running back?
              Rodney Hampton... IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
                Rodney Hampton... IMHO
                Amhad Bradshaw.....Brandon Jacobs.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Amhad Bradshaw.....Brandon Jacobs.
                  Excellent..Both, But...When I think back, STUD, Crunch Time!!, 3rd & 2 or 3...Rodney got it!, over a long Giant career. I'll make the case for O.J. Anderson...but only a Giant for a few years. When I think of STUD TE...It's ALWAYS Mark Bavaro, not Shockey..Just CRUNCH Time, 9 out of 10 times pick it up by 3 inches...move the chains, dragging people..
                  Last edited by foxie; 12-24-2017, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Every team in the NFL - including the one he plays for - passed over Kamara.

Comment

Probably the last time we had a good OL.

Gallman looks promising.

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
                        Excellent..Both, But...When I think back, STUD, Crunch Time!!, 3rd & 2 or 3...Rodney got it!, over a long Giant career. I'll make the case for O.J. Anderson...but only a Giant for a few years. When I think of STUD TE...It's ALWAYS Mark Bavaro, not Skockey..Just CRUNCH Time, 9 out of 10 times pick it up by 3 inches...move the chains, dragging people..
                        I concur. It was a era where you had a NO.1 running back. E. Smith, L. Johson, etc. Hampton was a one of the best.
                        Ward, Bradshaw and Jacobs were a running back by committee. One of the Best.

Comment

Originally posted by Essex Blue View Post
                          Every team in the NFL - including the one he plays for - passed over Kamara.
                          Twice.

Every time I point that out about Webb, I get belittled.

Comment

Kamara.
                            “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

What support do you have for the statement that he wasn’t on our draft board?
                              He doesn't. He is just making **** up. FWIW, the giants DID talk to him during scouting visits and again at the combine.
                              “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X