• Show
Clear All

• Please

Draft saquon Barkley

I second that. Kid is absolutely ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post
      I second that. Kid is absolutely ridiculous
      The whole package, can return kickoffs, catch passes, block, run outside and inside.

Comment

I really don't want a running back with the second pick. He's a luxury pick but I will admit he will be a star in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post
          I really don't want a running back with the second pick. He's a luxury pick but I will admit he will be a star in this league.
          I disagree, Elliot isnít a luxury pick, fournett wasnít a luxury pick. Both those teams became playoff teams after drafting them.

Comment

I know we have a lot of needs. But this kid is special. U take a talent like that.

Comment

I wish we could drop back 2 spots and still get the best player in the draft. U know who!!!

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post

I disagree, Elliot isnít a luxury pick, fournett wasnít a luxury pick. Both those teams became playoff teams after drafting them.
                Fournette isnít the reason Jacksonville is a playoff team. Elliott is obviously vital to Dallasí success, but I think their pieces on the offensive line are equally as vital. We donít have those pieces.

Im not opposed to Barkley at #2, but Iím also not in love with him. Iíd much rather trade back and find someone who can help our oline or front 7.

Comment

They both teams addressed their offensive lines prior to the picking a Running back.
                  The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post

Fournette isnít the reason Jacksonville is a playoff team. Elliott is obviously vital to Dallasí success, but I think their pieces on the offensive line are equally as vital. We donít have those pieces.

Im not opposed to Barkley at #2, but Iím also not in love with him. Iíd much rather trade back and find someone who can help our oline or front 7.
                    I would disagree with you. They can run the ball, stop the run and pressure the qb. Without him they arenít a playoff team

Comment

How is drafting a RB with the second overall pick when you have a 37 year old QB and an O-line that needs work, not a luxury pick for the Giants?

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

How is drafting a RB with the second overall pick when you have a 37 year old QB and an O-line that needs work, not a luxury pick for the Giants?
                        Oline can be addressed in the second round and later. Also in FA Minnesota did it, the lions did it etc. Dallas also drafted Elliot with Romo as the starter with the intent of taking pressure off of him by running the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

They both teams addressed their offensive lines prior to the picking a Running back.
                          You can address the oline in FA and in rounds 2-7. Minnesota did it, the lions did it the rams did it etc.

Comment

You can address the oline in FA and in rounds 2-7. Minnesota did it, the lions did it the rams did it etc.
                            You miss interpreted what I stated. They had their lines in place before they picked their RB. Not addressing it at the time of the pick or after the pick. Just saying use later round picks will fix the line issues is wishful thinking., Trading down acquiring picks that can address the needs will give better odds for success. The only thing a RB ensures is more of the same mind set. "Play makers above all else" One of the reasons we are 2-13.
                            Last edited by TEM; 12-30-2017, 07:30 PM.
                            The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

I would disagree with you. They can run the ball, stop the run and pressure the qb. Without him they arenít a playoff team
                              Theyíre 3-0 in games without him. Heís averaging 3.9 ypc. He has well less than 1/2 his teamís rushing yards. Theyíre a playoff team without him.

Comment

Working...
                              X