RB or QB or Ol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB or QB or Ol

with the luxury of a second pick and figuring Manning will be back and gallman possibly a solid runner what does gettlmen do?

Best available or Olineman?

Gallman is legit, havenít seen our RB get outside to the sidelines that quickly in years. We have a lot of options.

Comment

Defense.

Comment

You need an OL to make an RB. An RB doesn't make an OL look good. If they were to draft an OL the ONLY guy that is elite is Quenton Nelson. I've watched all the top OL prospects, he's the only one I was impressed with. I've got my opinions on the QBs too but I'll go a different route here and talk about OL.

Comment

Running back is not an option imo. Not at all.

You take qb if one of the young guns wows in the interviews and combine try outs.

If they think that none of the qb are hof caliber, or if they think McGlinchey or one of the big boys is a hall of famer at the Orlando Pace level, then you take him no questions asked.

So imo: take highest potential qb to sit for a year, but if a hall of famer 12 year Left tackle is there, you ****ing take him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
            You need an OL to make an RB. An RB doesn't make an OL look good. If they were to draft an OL the ONLY guy that is elite is Quenton Nelson. I've watched all the top OL prospects, he's the only one I was impressed with. I've got my opinions on the QBs too but I'll go a different route here and talk about OL.
            I think Billy Price will be the best center to come out in a loooong time. 7 year perennial pro bowl kind of guy.

Can get im in the 2nd :3

Comment

to many options...get barkley, QB and then OL, get QB, RB and OL, trade back and get QB, RB and stack on OL

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                A HOF caliber RB can run behind anyone. Look at the difference Elliot makes. Alfred Morris isnít a bad back but you can easily see the difference a quality RB makes.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

A HOF caliber RB can run behind anyone. Look at the difference Elliot makes. Alfred Morris isnít a bad back but you can easily see the difference a quality RB makes.
                  Disagree, ask any of the HOF runners, first thing theyre doing is giving credit to line, I do want a RB, I like Gallman but he seems like a RB in WR body, would love Barkley or the QB Jackson who can run and throw, lots of different ways we can go, trade down?

Comment

Gettleman is a Defensive Guy, Jim Schwartz is a Defensive Guy who is currently rumored as the favorite to be our next Head Coach so Bradley Chubb I'm sure will be in the Mix and I would be totally OK with that. I think him and Barkley are by far the BEST PLAYERS in this coming draft. Both will be hard to pass on for a RAW QB that won't play for 1-2 years

Offensive Lineman not happening at #2, nobody is worth taking at #2 and looking at Gettleman Draft history, he doesn't Draft Lineman high at all. Highest pick he used on a Lineman was a 3rd Round Pick.
                    Last edited by Sicko; 12-31-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      Gallman is legit, havenít seen our RB get outside to the sidelines that quickly in years. We have a lot of options.
                      Exactly why I'm not all on Barkley.

QB, OL or Chubb.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post

Best available or Olineman?
                        QB. Unless you're confident that Eli can play 'til he's 46, you draft a QB with your once-in-a-generation #2 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Exactly why I'm not all on Barkley.

QB, OL or Chubb.
                          Why the heck could we not run when teams were dropping everyone in coverage? These tackles man blew up the play early in the year, it only takes one leak to sink a ship. If we were running like this, Odell shep and engram would
                          habe been unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

But you just proved my point. The offensive line makes them look better. Put Alfred Morris on the Giants and watch how his career quickly fizzles into nothingness. The offensive line elevates an RB. Just like how DeMarco Murray was on the Cowboys and had an INCREDIBLE 2014 season (1,845 yards rushing aka a HOF caliber season), then was traded to the Eagles to make a nice big contract. His stats downgraded by 1 yard per carry. Talk about a massive downgrade! But that example can be used for a lot of RBs. We could talk about the G.O.A.T: Ron Dayne in college football and talk about his career on the NY Giants. That ended his career very quickly without a good offensive line.

Comment

If they dont draft a QB they will catch the Browns level of incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                              X