• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosen or Darnold?

Who do you guys think we get, who do you want out of the two,

Neither!

Comment

None of the above
      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Neither

Comment

Barkley running back Penn St.

Comment

Definately not Rosen.
            sigpic #80

Comment

Rosen's demeanor and concussions scare me.

Comment

Neither! Trade down and accumulate picks. Offer Eli Apple and/or Erik Flowers in later round deals if it helps. A saavy GM could even trade for a future 2019 pick.

Comment

Not Rosen.

Darnold sitting for a year or two behind Eli is the best option in this draft imo.

Comment

Please no Rosen.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                      Not Rosen.

Darnold sitting for a year or two behind Eli is the best option in this draft imo.
                      Yes if it was between the two then this is the best outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
                        Who do you guys think we get, who do you want out of the two,
                        Rosen. Absolutely fantastic pocket presence, accuracy, and ability to throw under pressure. Can make every throw and from a technical stand point, has a perfect delivery, super efficient. His mobility is good not great.

He'll be the first QB off the board wether Darnold comes out or not IMO.

Personally, I dont think it would take him long to pick up the NFL game. Mayfield I like a bit better as a prospect but I know the Giants wont. I wouldn't mind Darnold but he needs a heck of a lot more time. I think Rosen/Mayfield will start day 1, again IMO
                        Last edited by CGYgiant; 12-31-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Both of these guys scare me. Take the RB and build around him and Webb with strong defense? I think I would like our chances. Or trade back.

Comment

Mayfield or Jackson or Barkley....Rosen worries me and Darnold will be Bust

Comment

Rosen will be better but man in the NFL a non mobile QB concussion prone how long you expect to last.He wanted to play in the bowl game and from what i read on their sites was actually able,doctors kept him out being he had a concussion not all that long ago prior to this one and didnt wanna risk another.Aikman comes to my mind when it comes to him.I would trade back if the fall isnt to far and collect picks.I actually like the guys comment above put Flowers out their along with Apple and see if you can get some late rounders,along with clearing some of their money

Comment

Working...
                              X