Darnold reported to be staying in college

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darnold reported to be staying in college

Saquon or trading down is starting to look like a safe bet. Perhaps Chubb as a dark horse.
    NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
    Garrett Bolles - OT
    David Njoku - TE
    Zach Cunningham - OLB

Josh Allen or Saquon Barkley please

Comment

I'm listening to The Herd, who has many connections with USC, and he was talking about it earlier Here's a link to an article as a rumor....http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...v130v4xuwokguq

Rd 1
      Garrett Bolles - OT
      David Njoku - TE
      Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

The way he played this year, it looked to me like he can sure use another year of seasoning. I think its the right decision for him.

Comment

You guys really think its worth drafting Barkley with the number 2 pick?? Remember Zeke went to a team that already had the best oline in football.

Comment

Thank God. I was worried the Giants would select him #2.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post
              You guys really think its worth drafting Barkley with the number 2 pick?? Remember Zeke went to a team that already had the best oline in football.
              Barkley is a generational talent
              Can still build Oline with 2nd and 3rd round picks and through FA

Comment

Our rb didn't do that bad This year. I would have liked to have seen more from gallman. What scares me is Darwka's inability to catch the ball.
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

I'd absolutely consider it. From the games I've watched, I think this kid is an instant game changer for nearly any offense. Him, Odell and Engram for years to come sounds almost too good to be true.

Rd 1
                  Garrett Bolles - OT
                  David Njoku - TE
                  Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Barkley is potentially Todd Gurley level. Ask the Rams if they feel stupid for drafting a RB before OL.

panicking for need is the absolute worst thing you can do in the draft. As Gettleman said you do not want to be in the draft shopping hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Piddy283 View Post
                      Saquon or trading down is starting to look like a safe bet. Perhaps Chubb as a dark horse.
                      I think it's the right move for Darnold, although I am still very high on him. And I agree that Saquon or a trade down are great options. I would also be fine with Rosen at 2.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

Barkley is a generational talent
                          Can still build Oline with 2nd and 3rd round picks and through FA
                          How can there be a Generational talent every year when a Generational talent is only one player for a Generation?

Comment

Josh Rosen, stick to your guns and refuse to play in Cleveland.

Comment

I will be pissed if we draft Rosen >:c

Comment

Working...
                              X