Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darnold and Rosen declare for draft

Itís on!

Ugh, looks like weíre getting Darnold. Personality seems ok but I really donít like his play or his cave man looks. The guy is a turnover machine and looked horrible in the bowl game.

Comment

Gives us options at least. Think he should have stayed another year but hell still be a top 5 pick so I guess what does it really matter. Im done speculating on what QB I want. Too many variables, far too much we dont know when it comes to these kids and what they have between the ears. I still have a soft spot for Josh Allen though.

Comment

Link

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
          Link
          Its everywhere you look. espn, nfl, google

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
            Link
            http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/st...ring-nfl-draft

Comment

good, that increases our odds of being able to trade down and still get barkely or mayfield!

Comment

I hope Davis Webb is better than everyone.
                Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                  LOL, you don't think we're drafting a QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    As someone pointed out in other thread, no one on this coaching staff or our GM will have seen Davis Webb play and I highly doubt they hitch their jobs to someone theyve never seen play.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeq6722 View Post

As someone pointed out in other thread, no one on this coaching staff or our GM will have seen Davis Webb play and I highly doubt they hitch their jobs to someone theyve never seen play.
                      Lots of practice tape on him...He was playing against guys on the active roster, especially since our entire practice squad got signed at some point this season...We had to start getting more bodies.

Long Live the King

Comment

Between the 2 my preference is Rosen all day long.

That said I do worry J-Allen could turn into grand prize down the road.

in my view Rosen is a natural óelite feet in pocket, touch and anticipation....hoping maybe he scares Browns off and they bite on Barkley.

Iím also down for a trade down but we better get at least 4 picks if dropping down past say #4.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Itís on!
                          This is good news for us. Not that I like Darnold, I don't think he's ready at all and I think he's making a huge mistake,......but because it increases the chance that a good QB prospect can be had at #2.
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

This is good news for us. Not that I like Darnold, I don't think he's ready at all and I think he's making a huge mistake,......but because it increases the chance that a good QB prospect can be had at #2.
                            Problem is Browns take Rosen and we reach for Barkley (who I watched prob 6X and was impressed maybe 1 time vs Colorado).

Comment

Originally posted by BleedingBlue123 View Post

Problem is Browns take Rosen and we reach for Barkley (who I watched prob 6X and was impressed maybe 1 time vs Colorado).
                              Not sure how the draft will go at the top because I suspect the supposed rankings of those QB's will change before April.
                              I have said all along that Mayfield may move up over the next several months but we shall see. Not sure but I also suspect that Rosen might fall.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X