Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want a QB #2?? Watch this then change your mind.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want a QB #2?? Watch this then change your mind.

You can watch ANY QB tape you want, then watch this, and you'll be convinced that we need him. Gettleman will shore up the OLine and Eli will be fine for another year with this guy. That is my take. Flame it, but I think we're taking this kid. He's just amazing. Show me a QB as good at his position as this kid is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0VALn4r8mg
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

He is a monster

Comment

Nope. Running backs are easy to find. No way they take him with at #2.

Comment

Funny thread earlier today. One member here blurted out "Barkley has no wiggle".

I'd rather trade the pick for multiple picks, but if Gettleman can't get that deal, Barkley is a difference maker and I'd be happy with that pick at #2. And Gettleman has a track record of finding quality OL in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Something Reese couldn't do, even with Flowers at #9.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post
          Not this caliber. Look what Zeke does for Dallas and I think this kid is better.
          Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

The kid is absolutely amazing. Heís so fast! Who ever gets him will have drafted the best player in the 2018 draft class. Period.
            sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
            You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Or we trade back if Gettleman is comfortable with Eli? With Rosen in now, it sure is interesting. I posted this before Rosen declared. Oh boy. We gotta get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post

Not this caliber. Look what Zeke does for Dallas and I think this kid is better.
                Youíre right. This is whole new level of running back.
                sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                  Funny thread earlier today. One member here blurted out "Barkley has no wiggle".

I'd rather trade the pick for multiple picks, but if Gettleman can't get that deal, Barkley is a difference maker and I'd be happy with that pick at #2. And Gettleman has a track record of finding quality OL in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Something Reese couldn't do, even with Flowers at #9.
                  One handsome poster.
                  It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

+1
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Barkley is a difference maker. Stout at 5'11" 230, fast, elusive, great hands, can pass block. Generational talent.

It's funny all the people here moan "the Giants must draft a QB at #2", but are too clueless to realize RB's like this don't come around very often.

Comment

+1

Comment

I would bet most have seen that highlight video.
                          kid is special
                          That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

One handsome poster.
                            Unfortunately we come here to talk football. I'd rather you look like Herman Munster instead of having his football knowledge.
                            Last edited by moosedrool; 01-03-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

The Cowboys were 6-4 this year with Zeke. 3-3 without.

Not exactly night and day.

Comment

Working...
                              X