Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want a QB #2?? Watch this then change your mind.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRGiant View Post

10 SB victories, 7 different QBs. You got 35, 40-47 and 50.
    If you're counting Brees, he was a 2nd rounder.
    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You asked who I would pick and I answered it directly.
      Who. I did not see it. And make sure you back it up with their win loss record and performance against Michigan St.

Oh, and do you still think Barkley doesn't have enough wiggle?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post

We're #2, not top 25 pinhead.
        Pinhead? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Who. I did not see it. And make sure you back it up with their win loss record and performance against Michigan St.

Oh, and do you still think Barkley doesn't have enough wiggle?
          I like Baker Mayfield.
          He's a playmaker, a leader, a winner, has an NFL arm and he would be a LOT of fun if he was our QB.

And you're a little obsessed over that wiggle comment...aren't you?

Comment

That's some nice cherry picking. How about first round?
            Super Bowl 34. Kurt Warner (MVP), 2 TDs
            *Super Bowl 35. Trent Dilfer (Ray Lewis), 1 TD
            Super Bowl 36. Tom Brady (MVP), 1 TD
            Super Bowl 37. Brad Johnson (Dexter Jackson), 2 TDs
            Super Bowl 38. Tom Brady (MVP), 3 TDs
            Super Bowl 39. Tom Brady (Deion Branch), 2 TDs
            *Super Bowl 40. Ben Roethlisberger (Hines Ward), 0 TDs
            *Super Bowl 41. Peyton Manning (MVP), 1 TD
            *Super Bowl 42. Eli Manning (MVP), 2 TDs
            *Super Bowl 43: Ben Roethlisberger (Santonio Holmes), 1 TD
            *Super Bowl 44: Drew Brees (MVP), 2 TDs
            *Super Bowl 45: Aaron Rogers (MVP), 3TDs
            *Super Bowl 46: Eli Manning (MVP), 1 TD
            *Super Bowl 47: Joe Flacco (MVP), 3TDs
            Super Bowl 48: Russell Wilson (Malcolm Smith), 2TDs
            Super Bowl 49: Tom Brady (MVP), 4TDs
            *Super Bowl 50: Peyton Manning (Von Miller), 0TDs
            Super Bowl 51: Tom Brady (MVP), 2TDs

18 Superbowls, 10 winners from first round, and that's with Brady skewing the results. Warner undrafted, Brad Johnson would be undrafted now (9th rounder) and Russell Wilson which only dropped because of height. Another way to look at it, 4 qbs weren't first rounders vs 7.

If you identify the guy, you gotta get him.
            TOOL, we're talking about TOP TEN, not FIRST ROUND. We have TOP TEN pick not FIRST ROUND pick. Nice try but you're comparing apples to ****ing pigs nuts.
            Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

I like Baker Mayfield.
              He's a playmaker, a leader, a winner, has an NFL arm and he would be a LOT of fun if he was our QB.

When you said "Barkely doesn't have enough wiggle" that just added to my opinion of your football knowledge. Nice try to deflect with your favorite word "obsessed".

Comment

When you said "Barkely doesn't have enough wiggle" that just added to my opinion of your football knowledge. Nice try to deflect with your favorite word "obsessed".
                That's flat wrong.
                My favorite word is "obsequious".
                and everyone who knows me...knows this.

Comment

If you're counting Brees, he was a 2nd rounder.
                  Noted, thought he was picked in the teens.

Comment

As I said...I said the same thing about David Wilson when he was here. I think I was right. I admit that Barkley is more elusive than Wilson but they are actually pretty similar backs. Barckley is a little bigger but their running style is similar.
                    And they are both GREAT at breaking the tackles of small school players and running through huge holes.

Comment

I like Baker Mayfield.

Mayfield at #2? 6'1", average arm strength, bad footwork. Would be an awful pick at #2 and no way Gettleman drafts this guy.

Comment

As I said...I said the same thing about David Wilson when he was here. I think I was right. I admit that Barkley is more elusive than Wilson but they are actually pretty similar backs. Barckley is a little bigger but their running style is similar.
                        And they are both GREAT at breaking the tackles of small school players and running through huge holes.
                        Lol you really think David Wilson is the same as Barkley in comparison? Not even close Barkley is a solid 5'11 220 pounds....he can do everthing includeing catch and block

Comment

Noted, thought he was picked in the teens.
                          And including Dilfer may be technically correct but stands against the spirit of your argument.

I'll always remember the rant that Mel Kuiper went on when the Colts passed on Dilfer when he claimed that Jim Harbaiugh was a terrible QB and this is why the Colts always pick so high in the draft.
                          Then Jim Harbaugh went on to be the MVP of the league the very next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post

TOOL, we're talking about TOP TEN, not FIRST ROUND. We have TOP TEN pick not FIRST ROUND pick. Nice try but you're comparing apples to ****ing pigs nuts.
                            LOL take a chill pill, you'll have an aneurysm before April. Top 10 just means you have a better shot to land the guy you covet. I love Barkley, if he is the pick I'll be happy BUT, you have to really be sure on passing QBs at 2. The Browns pick the wrong ones and pass on the right ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post

Lol you really thunk David Wilson is the same as Barkley? Not even close
                              Is that what I said? It's amazing how folks see only what they want to see.

Comment

• Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                                X