No announcement yet.

BRADLEY CHUBB DESTROYING THE BEST OT IN THE DRAFT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tells you that there's no dominating LT in the draft. All the more reason to take a QB.

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
      Just tells you that there's no dominating LT in the draft. All the more reason to take a QB.
      Tells you mcglinchey isn't as good in pass pro as the other top OTs in the draft. Mcglinchey could be way over rated as a pass protector. Right Tackle playing Left Tackle type of prospect.

what Mcglinchey can or cannot do certainly does not tell anyone anything at all about any other prospect in the draft. Sure as heck cannot generalize and say "no dominating LT in the draft." because of one game McGlinchey had. That has zero logic to it. Mcglinchey is not an elite pass pro guy and is more valued for his run blocking prowess IMO. McGlinchey projects to likely move to Right Tackle in the pros.

2 cents
      Last edited by bigpoppy; 01-06-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

If we take anything other than a QB....He is my pick. I love Mike McGlinchey, and Chubb is making him look bad here.

I would love to shed JPP's contract for this kids rookie deal.
        One of the few people Iíd take at #2 thatís not a QB and be okay with.

-Bradley Chubb
        -Quentin Nelson

Comment

I personally wouldnt say McGlinchey is the best OT this draft. Hes probably my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th fav OT along with Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, and Tyrell Crosby
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Id be on board for drafting Chubb if we are trading away JPP or Vernon. Otherwise it would be too high of a pick for someone who isnt starting
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

If we draft Chubb, we use him as leverage against our DE's next season. He would also cut down on JPP and Vernons snap counts.
              Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Id be on board for drafting Chubb if we are trading away JPP or Vernon. Otherwise it would be too high of a pick for someone who isnt starting
                No it isnt. Chubb would be playing just as much. Think of what we had in Strahan Osi Tuck Kiwi. You find a way. Plus, not like Vernon or JPP will stay on the field.

If they see Chubb as a future stud DE, and value him more than the QBs or OTs you take him easy.
                http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Chubb is my favorite player at 2.......
                  i havenít heard anything amazing about any of these QBs and forcing a QB pick bothers me.....

i think chubb is the guy you draft and youíre soo grateful to have him in the team years down the road

Comment

I personally wouldnt say McGlinchey is the best OT this draft. Hes probably my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th fav OT along with Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, and Tyrell Crosby
                    i'd like to see chubb against the Mountain that is orlando Brown. the vid shows brown against bosa>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYLU1_f_Be8

Comment

You cant win in this league with just two pass rushers.

Comment

Giants need a pass rush, but I see them getting it from the WILL linebacker spot,....but don't feel Roguan Smith is worth the two pick. Our biggest need is OL, and I have no problems taking the other blocker from the Irish, Mr. Nelson.

I believe we have 2 starters under contract on OL...JJ and the Flower. Not sure we even want either of them anymore, thus having literally no offensive line.

I'm guessing and not reaching here...we go OL after QB, not defense. This is a deep draft on OL.... well at least compared to last year.
                        Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris View Post
                          Giants need a pass rush, but I see them getting it from the WILL linebacker spot,....but don't feel Roguan Smith is worth the two pick. Our biggest need is OL, and I have no problems taking the other blocker from the Irish, Mr. Nelson.

I believe we have 2 starters under contract on OL...JJ and the Flower. Not sure we even want either of them anymore, thus having literally no offensive line.

I'm guessing and not reaching here...we go OL after QB, not defense. This is a deep draft on OL.... well at least compared to last year.
                          Kentucky LB Joshua allen is possibly the best Will, Weak Side, OLB pass rusher, in the draft>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7HmT0MKDnY

Comment

Chubb is a great kid too with a non-stop motor...sprints onto the field every practice

Comment

Yeah I been on this Bandwagon lately! I would not be upset at all if we took Chubb #2. That guys is going to be a GREAT ONE! He has some Strahan to him, great motor and is great against the run

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

Kentucky LB Joshua allen is possibly the best Will, Weak Side, OLB pass rusher, in the draft>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7HmT0MKDnY
                                Thanks for the video...watched him live a few games, and love his game.

Would not hate the pick in the 2nd round depending on who else is sitting there of course, and if we trade back and get another early 2. We HAVE to address the OL first....and it seems QB.
                                Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Working...
                                X