Bills Could be a Team that Trades up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills Could be a Team that Trades up

They haven’t committed to Taylor and Peterman has been terrible.

They’ve got two 1st round picks (21st and 22nd), two 2nd round picks, and two 3rd round picks.

If we were to actually trade down, I’d hope to still draft in the top 15 or at least top 20, but if they’re willing to part with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd rounders, it could be a possibility.

They are in a good position to trade up. However, their teo first rounders are low. Still, they’re first rounders. The #2 pick is valuable, and rare for us. If we like Darnold, you have to grab him unless you want to be he team that possibly passes in a franchise QB. I’ve stated it before in other threads, if we can trade down and still get Baker Mayfield, and extra picks for an Olineman and linebaker, for example, then you’d seriously have to consider it.

For the Eagles to trade to the #2 spot from #6, they gave up their #6 and a 5th rounder. The Browns received Philadelphia's #8, a third- and fourth-round selection in this draft, next year's first-round pick and a second-round pick in 2018. That’s a lot of picks for moving 6 spots. That was 2 years ago. The #2 this year should be at least this much and possibly more. Two first rounders in the 20’s won’t cut it. Their two #2’s and two 3rd rounders also AT LEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmulroy99 View Post
      They haven’t committed to Taylor and Peterman has been terrible.

They’ve got two 1st round picks (21st and 22nd), two 2nd round picks, and two 3rd round picks.

If we were to actually trade down, I’d hope to still draft in the top 15 or at least top 20, but if they’re willing to part with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd rounders, it could be a possibility.
      If you had a high end premium piece of real estate would you trade that for a couple of project buildings?

Comment

Hmmmmm

depends what we csn get for our 2nd overall pick. If we can trade our 1st and 2nd pick for their 1sts, 2nds, and 3rds im in. We could totally fix our team in 1 draft
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

The Buffalo Bills do not have a QB on their roster that will get them to the promised land. Three points in their first playoff game in 17 years. And 120 yds from McCoy. They will do what they think is necessary to draft their QB of the future. I think they will move up to get one of the top 3 or 4 QBs.

Comment

I'd want a next years one as well, and Cordy Glenn thrown in there....Taylor can't read defenses at all, they will be desperate enough to probably throw in a 2 this year as well. Chart can be thrown out the window if we go that route, cause this years draft drops off rapidly.
            Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
              If you had a high end premium piece of real estate would you trade that for a couple of project buildings?
              Someone once thought Blake Bortles was a premium piece of real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris View Post
                I'd want a next years one as well, and Cordy Glenn thrown in there....Taylor can't read defenses at all, they will be desperate enough to probably throw in a 2 this year as well. Chart can be thrown out the window if we go that route, cause this years draft drops off rapidly.
                The Bills radio analysts have been thinking the team will have to give up their two number 1s, Cordy Glenn, AND 2019 1st round pick. Hope their GM agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

Someone once thought Blake Bortles was a premium piece of real estate.
                  That someone was clearly mistaken hopefully Bortles can stink it up again and we can dump Eli on Jacksonville and get there 1st Rd pick.

Comment

That someone was clearly mistaken hopefully Bortles can stink it up again and we can dump Eli on Jacksonville and get there 1st Rd pick.
                    That could work out for all parties. It's tough seeing all these Giants coaches in the playoffs--BB, Sean Payton, and TC going into the Jags locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

That could work out for all parties. It's tough seeing all these Giants coaches in the playoffs--BB, Sean Payton, and TC going into the Jags locker room.
                      Lol...Me and my buddy were talking about that today. Why don’t we keep our talented coaches. Could you imagine if they actually hire Spags as HC and his sorry defensive schemes. I don’t think Spags will get another job in the NFL unless it with our team.

Comment

Eli cannot be traded. He has a no trade clause in his contract.

Comment

Trading down that low. We miss out on a possible QB. We will miss out on Nelson and Chubb.
                          I want one of three to trade down. .

Comment

Lol...Me and my buddy were talking about that today. Why don’t we keep our talented coaches. Could you imagine if they actually hire Spags as HC and his sorry defensive schemes. I don’t think Spags will get another job in the NFL unless it with our team.
                            I actually thought about the what ifs....... you think that would be funny.......what if Patricia lands NYG HC job, and BB hires Spags as his DC? BB has a history of going after players that have hurt him/his team. Even in the last reg season game a couple years ago--the Giants should have won if not for Collins dropped int.

Comment

Originally posted by crooza172 View Post

Eli cannot be traded. He has a no trade clause in his contract.
                              If he wanted to win then he would go to Jacksonville. He isn't leading anyone to a Super Bowl he has to have a strong running game and a great defense that's how we won our 2 super bowls. If he is going to stay a Giant and help the team by "restructuring" i.e. taking a significant pay cut we can allocate the savings to upgrade the OL. If he doesn't want a pay cut he has to go to another team. He knows he's going to be a lame duck QB why stay in that situation?

Comment

Working...
                              X