TUA!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUA!!!!

that boy looks like the next Russell Wilson.

His td throws were razor sharp. Helluva game

Comment

I could not believe all the "Freshman" , playing in this game .
      Being a old lineman , I always watch the LINE play . Bama's Left tackle went out with a injury , and #70 Levenwood [?] came in to play , and what a game he played !! Flowers should watch his play , he could learn how a Left tackle is suppose to block !!!

Comment

Alabama = Patriots
        Atlanta/Georgia = Bills

Comment

He reminded me of Jimmy G. His ability to move from the pocket and that touchdown pass in the back of the endzone with the receiver going right to left, leading him and just pass the defender in front of him.... gorgeous...

I liked both of the QB last night over any of the prospects coming out.
          That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Originally posted by dmighty326 View Post
            He reminded me of Jimmy G. His ability to move from the pocket and that touchdown pass in the back of the endzone with the receiver going right to left, leading him and just pass the defender in front of him.... gorgeous...

I said to a friend if Tua would have been QBing either the Jags or the Bills in that Wildcard playoff game, he would've amassed more stats than Tyrod and Bortles combined. Kid has great instincts and poise. He seems stockier than Russ Wilson--but same quick thinking on the move.

Comment

Too bad I hate lefty QBs.
              http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

I said to a friend if Tua would have been QBing either the Jags or the Bills in that Wildcard playoff game, he would've amassed more stats than Tyrod and Bortles combined. Kid has great instincts and poise. He seems stockier than Russ Wilson--but same quick thinking on the move.
                When does he come out and enter the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post

When does he come out and enter the draft?
                  He's a freshman from dedicated parents. I doubt he comes out until after his Junior year.

Comment

I say we go with Eli then take this kid when he comes out in a couple yrs. nice transition

Comment

Originally posted by dmighty326 View Post

If you look at that TD pass , I actually think he was looking at receiver in back of end zone . The TD receiver cut in front of him .

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                        I say we go with Eli then take this kid when he comes out in a couple yrs. nice transition
                        Wow, I feel like a proud parent. You actually have come around and wouldn't mind Eli starting this year. Don't try explaining yourself, let me just enjoy this moment. **teary eyed**

Comment

I agree, that way we get him for sure with top 3 pick

Comment

It's called sarcasm. Eli rots. I want a new QB

Comment

It's called sarcasm. Eli rots. I want a new QB
                              Aw come on, that was genuine. That wasn't sarcasm when you wrote that in this thread. Way to ruin the vibe Scrooge McDuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X