Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see us getting any one of these "Top 25" free agents??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you see us getting any one of these "Top 25" free agents??

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-board-for-now
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

  • #2
    I would like Capt.Kirk (let Eli go) and Solder.
    And keep Pugh if we can

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TonyDee View Post
      I would like Capt.Kirk (let Eli go) and Solder.
      And keep Pugh if we can
      I've posted that before. Draft Barkley and sign Cousins. Just need to sure up the OL a bit. Cousins would be great in a system getting rid of the ball quick to ODB, Engram, Barkley and Sheppard!

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldn't touch Cousins.
        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hoping we can get Solder without having to pay a ridiculous amount

          Comment


          • #6
            I don't know Solder that well but LT is obvious. Maybe the Caroline Olineman too. Since the link to Gettleman ... other than that it's a weak list

            Comment


            • #7
              Hoping we can get either Norwell or Solder. Also Nigel Bradham would actually give us a solid LB for once.
              1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
              2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
              3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
              4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

              Comment


              • #8
                I can see Solder and possibly Norwell, although I think he might be too expensive.

                If Patricia is the guy, I could see any of the safeties and most of the corners.

                Comment


                • #9
                  9

                  Ezekiel Ansah

                  DE
                  Lions
                  He would have been better off hitting free agency before two injury-plagued years, but Ansah is still a strong every-down starter at a position with few quality options in free agency.

                  dump jpp for a 7th round pick..**** i'd give up a 6th rounder or better, to dump Jpp's contract and be able to afford ziggy

                  terell pryor, nigel whatshisface and norwell are intriguing options also

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Trade for Glenn and sign Chris Hubbard to play RT. Out of that group, I think Norwell is the most likely although he is going to cost a ton. Rather use that $ elsewhere and draft a starting LG in round 2.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                      Trade for Glenn and sign Chris Hubbard to play RT. Out of that group, I think Norwell is the most likely although he is going to cost a ton. Rather use that $ elsewhere and draft a starting LG in round 2.
                      hubbard sounds like the best value out there this year..... hope they land him

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

                        hubbard sounds like the best value out there this year..... hope they land him
                        Hubbard is real good. Can play RT, LG or even C. He is basically Pugh but will cost less. Probably something like 4 years for $25-$27mil. Not bad value imo.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post

                          Hubbard is real good. Can play RT, LG or even C. He is basically Pugh but will cost less. Probably something like 4 years for $25-$27mil. Not bad value imo.
                          what do ya think of ziggy ansah? the dude destroyed our Tackles this year. he was a beast. feasted on flowers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            get rid of JPP/OV and sign Demarcus Lawrence / Ezekiel Ansah, trade odb for OL and sign Landry...same player for cheaper, get rid of Jackrabbit for Breeland. OL is really weak right now, they need Norwell and Solder....so it will be Solder, Norwell/rookie, Jones / rookie, rookie, Flowers.

                            I think finding a offensive tackle is a must since starting a rookie at guard and tackle may be to risky. They have to draft OL in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and one more round to make sure we can get 2-3 starters

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Giantterp View Post

                              I've posted that before. Draft Barkley and sign Cousins. Just need to sure up the OL a bit. Cousins would be great in a system getting rid of the ball quick to ODB, Engram, Barkley and Sheppard!
                              Thank ****** you two are nowhere near an nfl office.

                              Kirk Cousins will NEVER win a playoff game. MARK IT DOWN.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X