Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If The Giants dont trade down >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

    Let's be honest here...much of the "love" on this board for Saquon Barkley is REALLY a love for Davis Webb. It's a diversionary tactic. They don't want the Giants to draft a franchise QB with the #2 pick because they know that that will make Davis Webb's road to the Giants' starting position harder. So, they try to divert attention to other shiny objects on which the Giants can spend their #2 pick (also popular with some in the "trade down" crowd). It's really the only explanation for advocating the Giants pass over their next franchise QB with the #2...the idea that we already found our next franchise QB with our late-third round pick last year. Otherwise, it would be - essentially - suicide. I think we all can agree that Eli is probably not going to be playing into his 40s.

    I'm certainly not suggesting that this is everybody's motivation. But I DO believe that it's the motivation of a number of folks on this board - whether they care to admit it or not.
    My opinion is Darnold needs to be our pick. Not Rosen. Not Mayfield. Not Allen with the 2nd.

    If Darnold goes first then i would be ****ing LIVID if they take concussioned up, injury prone "i am more than a football player" Rosen.

    If the choice is between Saquon or Rosen, i am Saquon all ****ing day.

    Saquon or Darnold? I take Darnold.

    Josh Allen or Mayfield along with picks from trading back? I take them over Saquon as well.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

      My opinion is Darnold needs to be our pick. Not Rosen. Not Mayfield. Not Allen with the 2nd.

      If Darnold goes first then i would be ****ing LIVID if they take concussioned up, injury prone "i am more than a football player" Rosen.

      If the choice is between Saquon or Rosen, i am Saquon all ****ing day.

      Saquon or Darnold? I take Darnold.

      Josh Allen or Mayfield along with picks from trading back? I take them over Saquon as well.
      10000%

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

        Well, if you're in your 20s, then...you're not old enough to remember the hype surrounding Blair Thomas, Ki-Jana Carter, and Curtis Enis when they all came out of Penn State. I, unfortunately, am.
        To be fair, dude. Saquon has insane cuts and breakaway speed. It is absurd. He cuts throught holes like OBJ cutting in his routes. That level of muscle of agility and control along with powet and 4.3 speed has not been seen in years.

        Ifffff .. And it is a BIG IF, his breakway speed is the same in the nfl vs nfl athletes as it was in ncaa, then the dude is going to be an all time surefire first ballot hof akin to Barry Sanders nd LT.

        Neither of which have a super bowl :O

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post
          I'm in my 20s and have played football my whole life and know the game very well...i feel he will be something special but time will tell.
          then you clearly don't understand football. It's literally common sense and you're defying just about everything strategically & fiscally.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

            To be fair, dude. Saquon has insane cuts and breakaway speed. It is absurd. He cuts throught holes like OBJ cutting in his routes. That level of muscle of agility and control along with powet and 4.3 speed has not been seen in years.

            Ifffff .. And it is a BIG IF, his breakway speed is the same in the nfl vs nfl athletes as it was in ncaa, then the dude is going to be an all time surefire first ballot hof akin to Barry Sanders nd LT.

            Neither of which have a super bowl :O
            You are fan yet not a football mind.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

              paul Perkins has break away speed, but not much else
              Yes breakaway speed with no vision . Unfortunately he canít use it if heís running Into the backs of the lineman

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                then you clearly don't understand football. It's literally common sense and you're defying just about everything strategically & fiscally.
                I don't know football lol...so you think.....its my opinion....I like him over any QB in this draft.....Barkley would provide that spark for the Giants run game while also forcing defenses to account for him on every play. In turn, this would allow Manning and the Giants to revitalize their play-action passing game....pretty simple if you ask me
                Last edited by StroSwift10NYG; 01-12-2018, 06:55 PM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                  You are fan yet not a football mind.
                  Ya. Keep throwing rhetoric and no substance. We all believe you to be Bill Bellichick.

                  In fact i even heard on member remarking on your abject and solidified football mind.



                  Don't bother replying with your rhetoric. I already know all about your football "knowledge", Mr Bellichick.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

                    Ya. Keep throwing rhetoric and no substance. We all believe you to be Bill Bellichick.

                    In fact i even heard on member remarking on your abject and solidified football mind.



                    Don't bother replying with your rhetoric. I already know all about your football "knowledge", Mr Bellichick.
                    Just b/c we read the same cheerleaders endorse the same comical decisions doesn't mean football fans with an acumen have to repeat all the logic against at nauseum daily to educate others.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post

                      I don't know football lol...so you think.....its my opinion....I like him over any QB in this draft.....Barkley would provide that spark for the Giants run game while also forcing defenses to account for him on every play. In turn, this would allow Manning and the Giants to revitalize their play-action passing game....pretty simple if you ask me
                      Fantasy football - Congrats simpleton

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                        Just b/c we read the same cheerleaders endorse the same comical decisions doesn't mean football fans with an acumen have to repeat all the logic against at nauseum daily to educate others.
                        Rhetoric born of insecurities is all you have posted, champ.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

                          Rhetoric born of insecurities is all you have posted, champ.
                          as lost about football as you are your latest theory. Come draft day all your nonsense will fall flat. Enjoy you village idiot

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

                            Josh Allen or Mayfield along with picks from trading back? I take them over Saquon as well.
                            You can't trade back very far and expect to get Allen. I'm pretty sure that Elway is going to take Allen at #5 (if he's still there). I wouldn't draft Mayfield anywhere in the 1st round. Not because he doesn't have 1st-round talent, but...because he demonstrates Johnny Manziel-type antics. Not worth the risk, IMO.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                              as lost about football as you are your latest theory. Come draft day all your nonsense will fall flat. Enjoy you village idiot
                              What theories exactly? You seem to know A LOT about me and are here posting for the past hour.

                              SURELY you have some more time on your hands to prove me wrong?

                              What exactly is my draft day desire, Bill?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

                                What theories exactly? You seem to know A LOT about me and are here posting for the past hour.

                                SURELY you have some more time on your hands to prove me wrong?

                                What exactly is my draft day desire, Bill?
                                it's the day your theories get proven wrong. Until then you'll continue posting and have a better chance of winning the lottery than being correct or understanding why.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X