If The Giants dont trade down >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post

Barkley would provide that spark for the Giants run game while also forcing defenses to account for him on every play.
    Kinda like Ezekiel Elliott did this season while leading the Cowboys to a 6-4 record in the 10 games he played in?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Kinda like Ezekiel Elliott did this season while leading the Cowboys to a 6-4 record in the 10 games he played in?
      Ok one year.... what about other stud backs like Gurley and fournette....Barkley would get it done on a superstar level

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

it's the day your theories get proven wrong. Until then you'll continue posting and have a better chance of winning the lottery than being correct or understanding why.
        Sooooooo. More rhetoric and trolling.

Got it. You have no sense of who you are yourself. You've thrown your insecurities around as accusations in act of self defense by your fragile ego.

You have provided no claim. No counter claim. No substance. No logic.

Nothing but insults and rhetoric.

Dig deep into yourself and understand why you hate yourself so much that you must project your insecurities onto strangers without a face.

It will make you a better man. And from your posts, it is clear you need some self-bettering.

Good luck to you. And if the time comes where you can point out fallacies of mine with proof and counter points, i would happily debate you.

Comment

Fantasy football - Congrats simpleton
          Lol no your the simple one....cant tell me Barkley won't put this offense over the top

Comment

Lol no your the simple one....cant tell me Barkley won't put this offense over the top
            A 37 yr old QB and no gap control is a cheerleader looking no further than 6 inches I front of your face. When Gettleman says QB hell your type just doesn't get it and never will.

Comment

A 37 yr old QB and no gap control is a cheerleader looking no further than 6 inches I front of your face. When Gettleman says QB hell your type just doesn't get it and never will.
              I get it we need a new young QB...i just don't like any In this year's draft class

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Sooooooo. More rhetoric and trolling.

Got it. You have no sense of who you are yourself. You've thrown your insecurities around as accusations in act of self defense by your fragile ego.

You have provided no claim. No counter claim. No substance. No logic.

Nothing but insults and rhetoric.

Dig deep into yourself and understand why you hate yourself so much that you must project your insecurities onto strangers without a face.

It will make you a better man. And from your posts, it is clear you need some self-bettering.

Good luck to you. And if the time comes where you can point out fallacies of mine with proof and counter points, i would happily debate you.
                Cheerleader, this isn't fantasy football. Come draft day you will see. Until then, cheerlead. Seen your type far too long to waste my time trying teach. "Oh I love Barkely, he's the best lol" drool drool drool. Yeah, I've seen your type and you never learn.

Comment

Cheerleader, this isn't fantasy football. Come draft day you will see. Until then, cheerlead. Seen your type far too long to waste my time trying teach. "Oh I love Barkely, he's the best lol" drool drool drool. Yeah, I've seen your type and you never learn.
                  Oh. Ok. So you just misunderstood my one comment on his talent for my desires in the draft.

That's understandable. People read wrong, or they just correlate too much from a simple message and then draw out information not present in it but is present in their previous experiences with others they may view similar.

My opinion on best draft day scenario is interviewing all the qb and seeing who has the intangibles and desires to be the best qb of all time.

Then we draft said qb.

Nowhere have i stated i want Barkley with the second overall pick. In fact, i made a post in this very thread of my best outcomes in the draft.

And none involved drafting Saquon with the second overall pick.

Reading comprehension seems to have thwarted you, champ. Work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Oh. Ok. So you just misunderstood my one comment on his talent for my desires in the draft.

That's understandable. People read wrong, or they just correlate too much from a simple message and then draw out information not present in it but is present in their previous experiences with others they may view similar.

My opinion on best draft day scenario is interviewing all the qb and seeing who has the intangibles and desires to be the best qb of all time.

Then we draft said qb.

Nowhere have i stated i want Barkley with the second overall pick. In fact, i made a post in this very thread of my best outcomes in the draft.

And none involved drafting Saquon with the second overall pick.

Reading comprehension seems to have thwarted you, champ. Work on that.
                    oh so beyond Fantasy, let's play Madden video game. Trade back, get the stud HB and the QB, etc. Oh, beautiful. Maybe you can draft Santa Claus in Round 7 and he can deliver "generational" type players.

oh, and as far as not wanting to retype everything for your type of cheerleader, I'll present you with a link you can desperately try to discredit and fail at http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...er-bowls/page3

Comment

I get it we need a new young QB...i just don't like any In this year's draft class
                      In the deepest draft in a number of years, you can't find ONE quarterback that meets your requirements? There are THREE that I would be perfectly fine with drafting at #2.

And, I'm generally pretty hard on quarterbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
                        Or like the top 5 rushing leaders in the NFL this year that are all on playoff teams. If you don't think having a top tier running helps you are foolish. Having a stud QB obviously helps as well. The question is simple. Do we (the team not me and you) think one of these QBs will be a stud? If we think they will then we take him and don't look back. If we don't we try to trade the pick or worst case scenario take Barkley, Nelson, Chubb or Fitzpatrick.
                        LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

There are a ton of good RBs in this year's Draft so no need to spend the #2 pick on one. Some Analysts say D. Guide out of LSU is going to be a better pro them Barkley. There's the team RBs from GA Sony & Chubb and Auburn's Kerryon Johnson among many others
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Barkley or Bradley Chubb for me. Slightly leaning Bradley Chubb but those two will likely carry the highest grades in this entire draft. Browns also don't have to take QB with that #1 Pick when they have the #4 pick as well so I would NOT be shocked if by the time the draft come around even the Browns start to lean towards taking Barkley #1 and then grab their QB at #4 but then again who's to say they're giving up on Deshone Kizer and drafting a QB

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

Or like the top 5 rushing leaders in the NFL this year that are all on playoff teams. If you don't think having a top tier running helps you are foolish.
                              Having a top-tier running back helps. The top of the top-tier running backs this year (Kareem Hunt) was a late-third round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mj312 View Post
                                Yes breakaway speed with no vision . Unfortunately he canít use it if heís running Into the backs of the lineman
                                LOL perkins doesnt have break away speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X