Josh Rosen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Rosen

Hes likely the most pro ready QB to come out since Luck but has there been any top qb derided as much as he has been?

Most in the media have exaggerated faults and diminished strengths of NY Giants stars.

Its likely Rosen is going to be selected by the Giants. I believe that the media is just preparing content for them to use against him.

The tables will turn if we draft Darnold. Thoughts?

Rosen doesn't have the mentality to be a hall of famer.

Does Darnold? Who knows.

I pray they don't pick Rosen. He might put up some stats but he doesn't strike me as a super bowl champ.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Does Darnold? Who knows.

I pray they don't pick Rosen. He might put up some stats but he doesn't strike me as a super bowl champ.
      Isn't he the one with the Concussion concerns?
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I may go to the Senior Bowl. I only live one town over from where it's held. I've been to many over the years.

This year Baker Mayfield, Mason Rudolph, Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson will all be there. All guys with a possibility of going to the Giant's
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE

Comment

Actually surprised Mayfield is playing. You'd think he has nothing to prove being the winner of the Heisman and having a pretty darn good playoff game. The knocks on him are not going to be fixed in one game and he runs the risk of injury

This game is usually for guys that want to drive cup drive stock

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
            Hes likely the most pro ready QB to come out since Luck but has there been any top qb derided as much as he has been?

Most in the media have exaggerated faults and diminished strengths of NY Giants stars.

Its likely Rosen is going to be selected by the Giants. I believe that the media is just preparing content for them to use against him.

As humans, we tend to cheer for the "underdogs".

For example: Dak Prescott. 4th round pick. Third QB on the roster forced to play after other QBs are hurt. Tradegy in the family. Playing for the most popular team in the NFL. Always says the right things in the media. = Underdog

Josh Rosen. Arguably going to be the first or second overall pick in the draft. Affluent family. "Silver spoon" lifestyle so far. Openly says what is on his mind even if it angers others. Will "debate" with people twice his age if he does not agree with their viewpoints. = "Entitled Snob"

the narrative on Rosen already favors toward the negative side. He will never be considered the underdog so no reason to start writing "inspirational" stories on him.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sport...n15ti8b1h50afj

even in an article where Trent Dilfer is praising Rosen, he says he will "pi** people off". (Not sure if that needed to be censored)

so whatever team drafts him will need to have thick skins and a good PR team because negativity in the media will most likely follow him.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

In the 3 years at UCLA he played 1 full season 2015 13 games, 2016 6 games, 2017 11 games. He can not stay on the field. Concussions, and Throwing Shoulder nerve issues.
              The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

Does Darnold? Who knows.

lol ... doesnt have to the mentality to be a hall of famer? Ok

Comment

Rosen may very well succeed but wow are there "red flags" all over the place. Fragility aside(opposite of Eli) he's already known to say all the wrong things(opposite of Eli), and that is certain to **** off coaches, team mates, fans, press and possibly ownership. Does not bode well for preaching TEAM first.

Comment

Thing that scares ME away is the concussion issues
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I'm just concerned about the New York Market for him which I think would tear that kid apart and try to bait him into saying controversial stuff which would end up being a distraction. The kids doesn't have no Filter which could be a good thing for most Markets but TERRIBLE for NY.

On the Field However he is the best Pocket Passer in this class, so if fans want and Gettleman want to stay with the Traditional Pocket Passer type of QB then Rosen is that guy. Joe Flacco/Matt Ryan is what he is basically who are both very good QB's but not GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

In the 3 years at UCLA he played 1 full season 2015 13 games, 2016 6 games, 2017 11 games. He can not stay on the field. Concussions, and Throwing Shoulder nerve issues.
                        Those are the two issues that concern me.
                        His accuracy in passing is superb.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post

Those are the two issues that concern me.
                          His accuracy in passing is superb.
                          He can't play> accuracy in passing is superb and should be when evaluating him.
                          The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

I don't care about his so called attitude problem. But his injury history do scare me. He's the most accurate QB throwing down the field.

Comment

Mayfield is the most accurate QB throwing down the field in my tape viewing....Rosen does however throw a nice ball.

Rosen however, is the easiest pass on a top QB prospect I have even seen....IMHO, simply due to his head injuries, shoulder issue and non mobility. Scouts calling him the biggest A hole they have ever met does not bode well either. I can see him slide a bit in all honesty.
                              Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Working...
                              X