WAIT !! So who is the NUMBER ONE QB ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I hope the Cleveland Browns disagree with my choice.
    who is your choice

Comment

Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post

who is your choice

The guy in my signature pic...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Do you know who else was a poor man's Big Ben coming out of college? Big Ben.

Uhhhhhh what?
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Ok, so 1 ex gm mentioned it. So "technically" you have a point but nobody else has mentioned it at all
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

You're seriously admonishing me for not paying attention to what THIS guy said?

leaf-mug2-web.jpg

Nobody, including you...yet, you've made it clear that Lamar Jackson is a better QB than Josh Allen.
            LOOk at that guy! just look at him! can anyone believe mel kiper said THAT guy was the number 1 overall!?

Comment

Why do you guys like Allen so much??
              What is there not to like about him? Heís 6í5 , 240 lbs can throw the ball almost 75 yds and runs a 4.6 40 yd dash. He will be develop better then Rosen or Darnold. If you put him at USC or UCLA he would be the clear cut #1. Give him a few years to learn and he is going to be a star. The talent around him has not been stellar. If Iím gettleman and hell bent on a QB , thatís my guy .

Comment

Originally posted by Mj312 View Post

What is there not to like about him? Heís 6í5 , 240 lbs can throw the ball almost 75 yds and runs a 4.6 40 yd dash. He will be develop better then Rosen or Darnold. If you put him at USC or UCLA he would be the clear cut #1. Give him a few years to learn and he is going to be a star. The talent around him has not been stellar. If Iím gettleman and hell bent on a QB , thatís my guy .
                But, but...he wasn't an NFL quarterback while still in college!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                  What if we trade back, get Barkley, and get Lamar Jackson in the second. We would have Jackson, Barkley, ODB and Engram. That is a killer offense, or disaster waiting to happen. Either way it would make for good TV. So many question marks on these QBs this year. I'd be excited to see Lamar Jackson play for us, not sure about the other guys.

It's odd because I am always against those Mike Vick, RGIII type running QBs.
                  There is no way we can trade back and still get Barkley imo. Either Colts will take him at #3 and if not, the Browns won't pass on him twice!

Comment

But, but...he wasn't an NFL quarterback while still in college!
                    Actually that is true! Unfortunately thereís rules against that and I didnít make them .

Comment

For me none of them are a #2 overall pick.
                      There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

that's what you take away from that article?

how about what ryan leaf said? you miss that part, or are you engaging in selective comprehension? The math term is curve fitting.

Mel kiper said ryan leaf was better than peyton manning. You know dang well he could be wrong again. But that does not serve your agenda to convince e1 that you are right about your stance, so you spin it like a politician. Bro. we're onto you. LOL we see your games for what they are. Truth is, nobody knows how these QBs will turn out. Good try though.
                        Kiper and Mayock's tabloid guessing game is good for entertainment . Nothing more.
                        There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                          For me none of them are a #2 overall pick.
                          Maybe not....but we are picking one

Comment

Maybe not....but we are picking one
                            If you say so . I would think you would know better then anyone on how the FO approaches the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                              What if we trade back, get Barkley, and get Lamar Jackson in the second. We would have Jackson, Barkley, ODB and Engram. That is a killer offense, or disaster waiting to happen. Either way it would make for good TV. So many question marks on these QBs this year. I'd be excited to see Lamar Jackson play for us, not sure about the other guys.

It's odd because I am always against those Mike Vick, RGIII type running QBs.
                              can't kill anybody without an O-Line -
                              "It's nice to see arrogance humbled" - Wellington Mara

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

but Jackson throws better than josh allen, and he runs better than josh allen. He basically does everything better than josh allen. If josh allen is the number one overall, then what does that make Lamar Jackson? Just saying
                                But Jackson is a toothpick. Not that I like Allen either.

Comment

Working...
                                X