Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOCK DRAFT TRACKER

Get used to it folks.

Yeah just like every mock draft last year had us taking Evan Engram... oh wait, yeah no one did. LOL. Years prior almost no one had us taking Eli Apple or even prior to that, Ereck Flowers.

We are the one team that every mock drafter gets wrong. I think the Giants do it to be cute: "See, no one could guess who we were going to draft!"

Pat Shurmur is going to the senior bowl to scout Mayfield and Allen tomorrow. It's not even the game that the scouts are interested in. They watch the practices. Practices will be held starting tomorrow at 5PM ish.
    Last edited by compaqnigg; 01-22-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Maybe Cleveland will throw a curve ball, and not draft Darnold. (Hoping)
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe you can't predict who the Giants have wanted the last few yrs cuz other teams have jumped us or taken our guy

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
          Get used to it folks.
          Uh oh, that means we are getting Darnold or Rosen. Time to shut down the nfl draft section of the boards
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
            Yeah just like every mock draft last year had us taking Evan Engram... oh wait, yeah no one did. LOL. Years prior almost no one had us taking Eli Apple or even prior to that, Ereck Flowers.

We are the one team that every mock drafter gets wrong. I think the Giants do it to be cute: "See, no one could guess who we were going to draft!"

Pat Shurmur is going to the senior bowl to scout Mayfield and Allen tomorrow. It's not even the game that the scouts are interested in. They watch the practices. Practices will be held starting tomorrow at 5PM ish.
            Well, predicting the number 2 overall pick is easier, I would think, than the 23rd pick.

We will probably know who we will draft a week before the draft, almost every year is that way.

Comment

1st thing you got right Kase

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post

A tad bit easier to predict a team picking 2nd though
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

1st thing you got right Kase
                  Blind.....squirrel....nut.....= Kase-1

Comment

Get used to it folks.
                    We just might get Darnold or Rosen because the Browns can take Barkley at no.1 and then still get one of the alleged can't miss QB's at no.4
                    These 3 or 4 QB's are a total crapshoot. Personally, I like Allen best but I hope we get Barkley. And if all of these QBs are such can't misses, don't count out Pittsburgh, New Orleans or San Diego doing some wheeling and dealing. They're in the same boat as us, aging QBs. Many moving parts to this draft !

Comment

In my opinion Pitt, SD and NO are too far back to be able to move up into the top 5. They use that draft pick trade value chart and it's very expensive to move up that far.

On on another note...what is this fascination with Barkley? And why is everyone on this board down on the QBs..yet when they say "if I had to take one, I'd take Allen". I mean every post is the same. Why do you all think like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X