Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way this guy cuts, slices , dices, hurdles, spins

is pretty amazing ..... so smooth

I never really like taking a rb 1st round especially at #2 .... but if Gettleman does build the line I think this offense can instantly become potent ......of course Shurmur/OC canít be stubborn like Macadoo

https://youtu.be/E0VALn4r8mg

His workout numbers will be insane.

​​​​ His quads are like tree trunks and is as strong as an offensive line man. If Gettleman can fix up the oline our offense will be lethal. Imagine if teams rush 3 and drop everyone in coverage on 3rd and short like they have been the past 2 years?

Comment

Yeah he's the greatest...

i dont want him

Comment

Love the kid......if he's there early in the 2nd round I say jump on him.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Not with the second pick. In the 2nd or 3rd round . I am all for it.
          "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

As much as i like him, im leaning towards Guice or Harris in the 2nd. Better value for a team with endless needs
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Kase we agree again...what's going on here?

Comment

Best RB prospect since AP.. The combination of speed, strength, agility, pass-catching and blocking is simply unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by DT56 View Post
                  Best RB prospect since AP.. The combination of speed, strength, agility, pass-catching and blocking is simply unreal.
                  Having a RB that does not telegraph a teams intentions is very desireable. Being able to run any play in any situation without trotting out a "3rd down back" is a great way to ease pressure on an immobile QB. I would love to get him in the 2nd round but hes not making it out of the top 10 picks.

Comment

A guy like Alvin Kamara was had in the 3rd rd. We could use someone like that. No need to waste the 2nd overall pick

Comment

I see LaDanian watching his games.

Comment

Working...
                      X