Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Bowl Coverage

Watching the South practice so far. Focusing on the OL. Standouts so far:

Isaiah Wynn - LG Georgia played LT in college but will move inside in the pros. He is a tough SOB. In a pass blocking drill vs a DT from Alabama, he took him out of the play and just chucked him on the ground.

Alex Cappa - LT from Humboldt State. This guy has gotten a lot of pub and you can see why. Looks like an OT at 6'6" 300lbs and is just handling guys on an island.

Allen throwing yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Allen throwing yet?
      No, his practice is later on with Mayfield. South team has the lesser of the QBs, although I like Kurt Benkert from Virginia. He can sling it

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          Allen throwing yet?
          he is out there now, north is on the field

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
            Watching the South practice so far. Focusing on the OL. Standouts so far: Alex Cappa - LT from Humboldt State. This guy has gotten a lot of pub and you can see why. Looks like an OT at 6'6" 300lbs and is just handling guys on an island.
            Yeah, Cappa was laying some blocks down. Hernandez has been laying down some nice blocks on the North squad.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
              Yeah, Cappa was laying some blocks down. Hernandez has been laying down some nice blocks on the North squad.
              Hernandez does look nasty out there
              Emperor Tom

Comment

I want Josh Allen. Yes he may be slightly more raw than the other two top guys, but he has the biggest upside.
                Emperor Tom

Comment

https://sports.yahoo.com/wyoming-qb-...025702572.html

josh allen off to a rough start according to the vid & article

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

Bad accuracy and touch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

First day of practice is expected to be rough. No issues there. Learning a new playbook, trying to get timing with WRs you've never played with before, etc. After the South's first practice the first thing their coach said was: "That was sloppy, we need to improve for tomorrow". So the same sort of mistakes I'm sure was evident in the North's practice as well.

I saw in the live game practice portion (literally the last thing NFL network showed) Allen nailed a pass perfectly with an incredible amount of zip on it, then his next pass was off.

This clip they have some positive things to say about Allen's performance today:
                      http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvide...Bowl-practices
                      Last edited by compaqnigg; 01-24-2018, 01:42 AM.

Comment

DT B.J.Hill lookedreal goof (NC STATE )
                        DT Nate Shepard also looked good.

Comment

Tony Pauline is the most clued in analyst. Here is what he had to say:

http://draftanalyst.com/senior-bowl-buzz-tuesday-night

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                            Will Hrenandez has to be a Giant. He is the #1 guy I want for this team. Future Pro Bowler at G

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Bad accuracy and touch.
                              He is so on and off, but he should not be in this situation. This is where he should shine. If he were missing guys a little bit in front or behind, you could say its just timing as him and the receivers have not worked together. When he misses way high...it's accuracy. I hope to God that the Browns fall in love with him and take him at 1. I want nothing to do with this guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X