Senior Bowl Coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

We are FAR from QB starved. We have Eli and Davis Webb. That's nothing to sneeze at
    A 37 year old who has been declining for years and a 3rd round project who has yet to throw an NFL pass.

Glory be!!!

Comment

• Kyle Lauletta reminds me of Joe Flacco. If he lands with a good team like the Pats, look out
      Long Live the King

Comment

• I really like Kelan Ballage. I think he can be our next Jacobs. He punishes tackles.

https://youtu.be/54xVcK8dAJU
        Emperor Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

A 37 year old who has been declining for years and a 3rd round project who has yet to throw an NFL pass.

Glory be!!!
          If you think QB is our biggest need, you would be wrong. We could win with our current QB for 2 more years.

I personally want a QB or Bradley Chubb with the first...But we don't need a QB more than:

Arizona
          Denver
          Jaguars
          Browns
          Buf

Eli is not a bad stop gap if we wanted to develop Webb. I don't know enough about Webb to know if QB is truly a need, but a 3rd round QB can contribute. Dak is a 4th rounder.
          Long Live the King

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

If you think QB is our biggest need, you would be wrong. We could win with our current QB for 2 more years.

I personally want a QB or Bradley Chubb with the first...But we don't need a QB more than:

Arizona
            Denver
            Jaguars
            Browns
            Buf

Eli is not a bad stop gap if we wanted to develop Webb. I don't know enough about Webb to know if QB is truly a need, but a 3rd round QB can contribute. Dak is a 4th rounder.
            We can certainly win about 6 games a season with Eli.
            Emperor Tom

Comment

• Allen got it going after a slow start looked SHARP on that TD Drive

Comment

• Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                I really like Kelan Ballage. I think he can be our next Jacobs. He punishes tackles.

Yeah he is a Specimen also has good hands out of the backfield. Unfortunately was stuck behind a bad ASU Line most of his career

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                  Allen got it going after a slow start looked SHARP on that TD Drive
                  He did. What a fantastic second half he had. For the first time ever, he actually looked like a top of the first round draft pick. Good for him. Nice kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

tdawg was right..he didn't throw show touch in his videos on youtube...everything was a bullet...at least from what i saw....he obviously has been working on it.... could be he has cleaned up some mechanics and been working on it getting coached up at the senior bowl practices..or maybe he just got lucky...or both

but he made some nice touch throws today.. that is for sure.
                    I sort of debunked that myth that he can't throw any touch passes within that thread seen here:
                    http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...72#post3058072

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
                    I really like Kelan Ballage. I think he can be our next Jacobs. He punishes tackles.

Or how about this guy as our next Brandon Jacobs check the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu54ag7hTGI
                    Last edited by compaqnigg; 01-27-2018, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                      Allen got it going after a slow start looked SHARP on that TD Drive
                      Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Which one?
                        Both of them, he really got it going in the 2nd Half

Comment

• so lets recap. josh allen...had a crappy week of practice... had a crappy first half...then out of nowhere looked like the best QB out there and was lights out great for the second half of the game. weird.

he's like freaking eli 2.0

you never know what you are going to get!
                          Last edited by bigpoppy; 01-27-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

so lets recap. josh allen...had a crappy week of practice...
                            Yeah, Ben McAdoo would have been very unhappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I'll vouch for that.

I have a question for you guys. There are dozens and dozens of guys on this board that are always spouting their "knowledge" about the quarterbacks coming out of college this year. Yet, every time there's a game featuring these guys...it's always the same half-dozen or so of us watching. Where are all these other message board experts getting their "knowledge"?
                              Good question. People like to regurgitate whatever their favorite scout or website says rather than seeing for themselves.

Comment

He did. What a fantastic second half he had. For the first time ever, he actually looked like a top of the first round draft pick. Good for him. Nice kid.
                                So we gonna ignore his bowl game performance too? He also had the best last performance of all the top rated QBs in this draft.

Had Allen had a terrible game many here would have CRUSHED the kid. But he had a good showing and now everybody wants to discredit his play in a “meaningless game”.

people always complain about others making excuses for Allen yet there are those that won’t give him credit for ANYTHING.
                                Last edited by GoDeep13; 01-27-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X