Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

no joke!!
    QB kurt benhart scrambles finds rashaad penny...big time play... nicely done.... by both of those guys

this is a deep QB class for sure....
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 01-27-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

QB kurt benhart scrambles finds rashaad penny...big time play... nicely done....

this is a deep QB class for sure....
      just not the guys everyone is talking about, lol...

Comment

• Rashad Penny is the real deal
        Long Live the King

Comment

• DT andrew brown made wyatt teller look silly... lightning speed off the ball....disrupting the play in the backfield with speed, shooting the gap....was it a stunt? 3 tech?
          LB darius leonard there to make the tackle.

S marcus allen with the pick off of benhart who threw a fade route to the corner of the end zone but off the receivers hands on a deflection....

QB tanner lee does not look good at all...bad decision making..inaccurate.... he is dead to me lol

so far 2 players dead to me

josh allen and tanner lee

they are about the same talent wise...

wow. tanner lee sucks. just overthrew another open receiver
          Last edited by bigpoppy; 01-27-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
            Rashad Penny is the real deal
            yep. he looks really good out there for sure...would love to get him or guice if we don't get barkley

Comment

• Rashaad Penny looks like the next Alvin Kamara

The best players are mostly on Defense honestly Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Harrison Phillips, JaMarcus King highlight of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                josh allen just overthrew a receiver...he is so dead to me...

josh allen is a bust...sorry guys, but it's true.
                I think I remember Peyton Manning overthrowing a guy in college once.

Calm down.

Comment

• Mike White has had a good game today.

Moving forward, prepare to see his name dropped in EVERY post on this board geared toward not taking a QB with the #2. I'll even give you a preview...

"We can take (insert name of non-QB being pushed) with the #2, and pick up Mike White with our 6th-round pick!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
                    Mike White has had a good game today.

Moving forward, prepare to see his name dropped in EVERY post on this board geared toward not taking a QB with the #2. I'll even give you a preview...

"We can take (insert name of non-QB being pushed) with the #2, and pick up Mike White with our 6th-round pick!"
                    sounds good

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy

dead to me. DEAD i tell ya! LOL

i know you think you want him in the draft...but i'm teling ya man...you don't...

please don't use peyton manning in the same sentence as Mr. Bust.
                      I don't know that I NECESSARILY want him in the draft. I think there are pros and cons to him, Rosen, and Darnold. It IS between those three in my mind.

What I WON"T do is make any decision based on one performance...especially when that performance is in a completely meaningless game.

Comment

• Nice pass by Allen
                        There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

• Wow, Josh Allen looking like a stud! Just led his team up the field for a touchdown.

Comment

• Oh, that was a pretty touchdown pass by "Mr. Bust"!

Comment

• Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                              Wow, Josh Allen looking like a stud! Just led his team up the field for a touchdown.
                              Great! Now cleveland will take him, and save our FO the embarrassment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I don't know that I NECESSARILY want him in the draft. I think there are pros and cons to him, Rosen, and Darnold. It IS between those three in my mind.

What I WON"T do is make any decision based on one performance...especially when that performance is in a completely meaningless game.
                                Itís not a meaningless game. But itís also. Game where he has to play with guys heís never played with before in a system he is learning in the fly so there will be some chemistry and miscommunication issues that you canít harp on him too much about.

Made a beautiful touch pass for the TD there. Too bad heís dead to poppy because of an incompletion.

Comment

Working...
                                X