Senior Bowl Coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post

Itís not a meaningless game. But itís also. Game where he has to play with guys heís never played with before in a system he is learning in the fly so there will be some chemistry and miscommunication issues that you canít harp on him too much about.

Made a beautiful touch pass for the TD there. Too bad heís dead to poppy because of an incompletion.
    I'm not too worried...unless Dave Gettleman is relying on bigpoppy for his QB scouting

Comment

• my boy brandon parker just got beat pretty bad on an inside move on that sack...

Comment

Itís not a meaningless game. But itís also. Game where he has to play with guys heís never played with before in a system he is learning in the fly so there will be some chemistry and miscommunication issues that you canít harp on him too much about.

Made a beautiful touch pass for the TD there. Too bad heís dead to poppy because of an incompletion.
        why is e1 always making excuses for allen but not any of the other QBs?

BTW baker mayfield did not have his best day today.... surprised nobody is talking about that.

does he get the same leeway?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

why is e1 always making excuses for allen but not any of the other QBs?

That works for each QB there. But we were specifically talking about Allen.

Comment

• Look at that. Easy peasy. TD.

Comment

• Good.I want Allens stock to rise. That Strengthens the value of the #2 pick for QB starved teams
              Long Live the King

Comment

Look at that. Easy peasy. TD.
                Weren't you the one who had a post saying that Allen can't make any finesse passes? tee hee. :-)

Comment

• DJ chark wide open for the long TD from QB kyle lauletta!

Comment

• DJ Chark looks good
                    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

• Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                      Weren't you the one who had a post saying that Allen can't make any finesse passes? tee hee. :-)
                      i will say this...it is clear he has been working on it and has improved in that regard since getting coached up at the senior bowl.... i really like allen as a person ...he seems like really nice kid...i'm rooting for him even if i would not pick him at 2 overall...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                        Good.I want Allens stock to rise. That Strengthens the value of the #2 pick for QB starved teams
                        I hate to break this to you, but...we're ONE of those "QB starved teams"!

Comment

• i may have to eat some crow if allen keeps this up..lol

that was another beautiful throw

7 for 7 in the third quarter...impressive

ok there we go another off target pass LOL

he has shown improvement for sure though.. there may be hope for allen after all!

Comment

• One thing I think we've learned this week...if we're looking for a practice-squad QB, then Josh Allen isn't our man.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                              i may have to eat some crow if allen keeps this up..lol

that was another beautiful throw
                              Don't worry...he'll overthrow someone at some point!

Comment

• Josh allen needs to sit down now.
                                Long Live the King

Comment

Working...
                                X