Will Hernandez offensive guard UTEP...WOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hernandez offensive guard UTEP...WOW

If this guy makes it to round 2 we should run up and hand in our pick. He's an absolute bulldozer, Hog mollie, Stud, whatever you want to call him he was dominate and just treated some of the D-linemen like rag dolls.

Been saying this is a great interior OL class. Nelson, Hernandez, Wynn and Price. If we could somehow get two of these guys it would be awesome.
    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
      Been saying this is a great interior OL class. Nelson, Hernandez, Wynn and Price. If we could somehow get two of these guys it would be awesome.
      Exactly! I don't understand why people on here want G free agents. You can get two very good Guards in this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

Exactly! I don't understand why people on here want G free agents. You can get two very good Guards in this draft.
        because FA's are proven commodities,,a prospect is just that with no guarantees.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post

because FA's are proven commodities,,a prospect is just that with no guarantees.
          FA's don't always workout and their very expensive. The strength of this draft is the interior O-linemen.

Comment

I almost guarantee we end up w big willy. Guy is gonna be a pile mover

Comment

Big ,Question is who will be the Giants OL coach ?
              We will have 2 -3 rookies OL man. Plus, Wheeler, Biz and. FLOWERS to coach up.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                Cant forget Ragnow, Daniels and Cole at Center, as well as Braden Smith and Wyatt Teller at OG. Interior is STOCKED with day 1 talent, that being said i REALLY want us to sign Andrew Norwell, hes a gettleman udfa i believe and has now turned into 1 of the top young guards at 26
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

And i would LOVE Hernandez here, dude straight up beats people up on the field. If we get him and Tyrell Crosby, that will TOTALLY change our "soft" OL from last year, theyre both street fighters on the gridiron
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Cant forget Ragnow, Daniels and Cole at Center, as well as Braden Smith and Wyatt Teller at OG. Interior is STOCKED with day 1 talent, that being said i REALLY want us to sign Andrew Norwell, hes a gettleman udfa i believe and has now turned into 1 of the top young guards at 26
                    I just don't understand spending 8-10 million a year or even more when their so much talent at the interior O-lineman in this draft. I think that money should go towards an OT or any other position.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

I just don't understand spending 8-10 million a year or even more when their so much talent at the interior O-lineman in this draft. I think that money should go towards an OT or any other position.
                      I agree, especially with all of this inside OL talent..... BUT!!!!! There are no free agent LT's worth spending a fortune on. Yea Solder is better than flowers, but is he worth 15mil per year!!?!? IMO, no.

If we get Norwell or even re-sign Fluker, we can still draft for the inside without starting from scratch with 2 untested rookies..... UNLESS we walk out of the draft with some combo of Nelson, Wynn, Hernandez, Price, Daniels and Ragnow

Comment

I put him in the 2nd round of almost ALL my mocks...Then to watch him at the Senior Bowl...He looks like Ram Man from He-Man comics.

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
                          Big ,Question is who will be the Giants OL coach ?
                          We will have 2 -3 rookies OL man. Plus, Wheeler, Biz and. FLOWERS to coach up.
                          Solari did a good job. He was just hamstrung with weak talent at the tackle position.

Brett Jones developed under Solari and so did Chad Wheeler and Biz. He also seemed to have improved DJ Flukers play.

I don't think coaching made Flowers and Hart suck. Pat Flaherty was taken over to the Jags by TC and their OL was flourishing. Coughling showed up Reese by proving his coaches could have success elsewhere with proper talent.

And to think, Flowers bashed Flaherty and was publicly happy when he got the boot. But they booted the wrong people.
                          Long Live the King

Comment

LOL Is that muscle or shoulder pads?

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Solari did a good job. He was just hamstrung with weak talent at the tackle position.

Brett Jones developed under Solari and so did Chad Wheeler and Biz. He also seemed to have improved DJ Flukers play.

I don't think coaching made Flowers and Hart suck. Pat Flaherty was taken over to the Jags by TC and their OL was flourishing. Coughling showed up Reese by proving his coaches could have success elsewhere with proper talent.

And to think, Flowers bashed Flaherty and was publicly happy when he got the boot. But they booted the wrong people.
                              You can chalk it up to Flowers immaturity,on Flaherty. Solari ( now in Seattle) lasted only one year in New England. I was not impressed with the over all development of the OL.

Comment

Working...
                              X