• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
    LOL Is that muscle or shoulder pads?
    neck roll i think LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=neck...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      And i would LOVE Hernandez here, dude straight up beats people up on the field. If we get him and Tyrell Crosby, that will TOTALLY change our "soft" OL from last year, theyre both street fighters on the gridiron
      To get a combo of Ram Man, Crosby, Wynn, or Daniels. We would need a extra second round pick. Ragnow, may slide to our pick in the fourth round.

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
        If this guy makes it to round 2 we should run up and hand in our pick. He's an absolute bulldozer, Hog mollie, Stud, whatever you want to call him he was dominate and just treated some of the D-linemen like rag dolls.
        Jon Schmelke was raving about him on Big Blue Kickoff. Given the depth of interior linemen, would it make sense to target Nelson with a trade-down from #2 or go in another direction and aim for players like Hernandez later?

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Cant forget Ragnow, Daniels and Cole at Center, as well as Braden Smith and Wyatt Teller at OG. Interior is STOCKED with day 1 talent, that being said i REALLY want us to sign Andrew Norwell, hes a gettleman udfa i believe and has now turned into 1 of the top young guards at 26
          The only worry about Ragnow is that injury, but dude is legit. This is definitely the year to fix up this OL. Let Richburg and Pugh walk, unless we plan on Pugh playing OT. Tackle is really the only thing that worries me. Other than signing Solder there are not many options for LT. So it is either Solder, Flowers, Pugh or Wheeler playing LT for us next year.
          LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
          "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by bringsimmsback View Post

Jon Schmelke was raving about him on Big Blue Kickoff. Given the depth of interior linemen, would it make sense to target Nelson with a trade-down from #2 or go in another direction and aim for players like Hernandez later?
            Honestly this guy is just as good and it wasn’t like he was man handling bums the guys invited to the senior bowl have talent and he played very well against nfl level talent.

Comment

Sign Norwell and slot this guy in at RG.That would be a nasty interior.

Comment

He is going in the first round IMO. Him and Nelson are legit. Price may sneak into the first round too. I feel like a team like the Pats or Steelers would go that way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  He is going in the first round IMO. Him and Nelson are legit. Price may sneak into the first round too. I feel like a team like the Pats or Steelers would go that way.
                  I don't think so, unless there is a run on OL. I think there will be a run on QB's in the first and push some good OL to us, which is why I want to trade back for extra picks in the 2nd.

Remember, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Darnold, and possibly Rudolph could go in the first. Then you have top OT, McGlinchey, Quenton Nelson, Orlando Brown.

And if we don't get Hernandez, then get Isiah Wynn from Georgia. He is the real deal as well.
                  Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post

The only worry about Ragnow is that injury, but dude is legit. This is definitely the year to fix up this OL. Let Richburg and Pugh walk, unless we plan on Pugh playing OT. Tackle is really the only thing that worries me. Other than signing Solder there are not many options for LT. So it is either Solder, Flowers, Pugh or Wheeler playing LT for us next year.
                    Tackle worries me as well, i HOPE 1 of the top guys falls to the 2nd, otherwise Wheeler and Flowers it is....

Nobody worth paying in FA, no real top talents outside the 1st (that i see so far).

GREAT year for interior OL though, sucks Ragnow got hurt, he was becoming my favorite Center over Price and Daniels, now i dont know.... His value is there if he goes in the 3rd or 4th
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

check this out

Long Live the King

Comment

Man for the first time and probably only time ever I would be ok with we went GG and took Nelson in the 1st and Hernandez in the 2nd. I kind of doubt Hernandez will last that long, but OGs don't fly off the shelf in round 1. Only 1 OG in the last three drafts went in the 1st round. Not since 2013 has more than 1 been drafted in the 1st round. This is a strong OG class, but there is a decent chance Hernandez makes it to our second pick.
                        "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                          Man for the first time and probably only time ever I would be ok with we went GG and took Nelson in the 1st and Hernandez in the 2nd. I kind of doubt Hernandez will last that long, but OGs don't fly off the shelf in round 1. Only 1 OG in the last three drafts went in the 1st round. Not since 2013 has more than 1 been drafted in the 1st round. This is a strong OG class, but there is a decent chance Hernandez makes it to our second pick.
                          If we miss out on Hernandez we could probably still get Wynn. Not a bad consolation prize.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDeep13 View Post

If we miss out on Hernandez we could probably still get Wynn. Not a bad consolation prize.
                            or Price. I would take any combo of those guys. This is our chance.
                            "Next man up"

Comment

Working...
                            X