Round 2! The 2018 NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2! The 2018 NFL Draft

Name your top 5 or top 10 selections for the NYG in ROUND 2 of the 2018 NFL draft! Then Name at least one guy you hope drops in our lap, or that you would trade up to get.

WF big board >>>> http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftbigboard

Will Hernandez G
    Rashaan Evans LB
    Isaiah Wynn G
    Anthony Miller WR (could easily be available in round 3 or later though)
    Derrius Guice RB
    arden key Edge
    Sam Hubbard OLB/edge
    Derwin James (appears his stock has slid, but probably a round 1 guy, unlikely he drops to round 2 but ya never know)
    Martinas Rankin OT
    Connor Williams OT (the top of round 1 lock appears to be slipping)

Alternate 1: Marcus Davenport, Edge /DE
    Alternate 2: Frank Raginow C/G (injury concern so could be higher or lower depending)

are some of my favorites

One Guy I hope drops to the second round to us is Orlando Brown. I don't think it happens. I would trade up for Brown, if possible.

What say you guys?!

PS obviously a bunch will change as we move closer to the actual draft, but that's OK

as of now....
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 02-01-2018, 08:52 PM.

Named 10 players would love to see on his team!>>>

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...r-jackson-ncaa

Comment

W. Hernandez
      I. Wynn
      S. Michel
      D. Guice
      B.Smith
      T. Crosby

Comment

Harold Landry
        Mike McGlinchey
        Guice
        Ronald Jones
        Sony Michel
        Rashaan Evans
        Uchenna Nwosu
        Billy Price
        Kolton Miller
        Isaiah Wynn

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
          Harold Landry
          Mike McGlinchey
          Guice
          Ronald Jones
          Sony Michel
          Rashaan Evans
          Uchenna Nwosu
          Billy Price
          Kolton Miller
          Isaiah Wynn
          ronald jones ii... forgot about that guy altogether..... he looked good in the bowl game i saw...stood out more than darnold did

not sure if he goes round 2 or not but here is some more info>>>

https://nflmocks.com/2018/01/27/rona...outing-report/

good lists guys!
          Last edited by bigpoppy; 02-01-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Will Hernnadez
            Isiah Wynn
            Billy Price
            Orlando Brown
            Kolton Miller
            Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed, strength, surprise, and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aris View Post
              Will Hernnadez
              Isiah Wynn
              Billy Price
              Orlando Brown
              Kolton Miller
              yeah man LOL i hope they get the LB situation sorted in FA so they can get the top Ol guy in round 2 without much thinking

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35I2KQ8qwd0

Comment

frank raginow OL>>>>>>

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/...nsas-nfl-draft

Comment

Man round two should net us an excellent player. This draft is pretty deep at a few positions and that will push some guys to the early 2nd that should go in the first. I'll be very excited watching the draft after our first pick, just to see who falls.

The usual OL Hernandez, Wynn, Price ect. Brown might fall but is a scary choice for me, seems like Flowers. McGlinchey could fall also.

The backs Michel, Chubb and Guice.

LBs
                    Roquan Smith appears to be falling down boards. I think he is a stud. I also think if we go to the 3-4 we could really use him. Goodson would be the big strong MLB and Smith the speedster. Getting him in round two would be awesome, similar to getting Collins. Evans is another really good option if he falls. Harold Landry and Arden Key are good options but the mirror image of each other. Landry with the non stop effort but less talented and Key with all the talent in the world but lacks the effort at times. Leighton VanderEsch is my dark horse for LB. He seems like he can do it all, tons of tackles, can pass rush and cover, is also a leader and very smart.

James Daniels C, Iowa could be very good

Lamar Jackson I think could fall to the 2nd. My "most exciting" mock draft option is Barkley in the 1st and Jackson in the 2nd, combine with ODB, Engram and Shep. Watch out.

I think we get a stud in the 2nd for sure.
                    LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                    "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                      Man round two should net us an excellent player. This draft is pretty deep at a few positions and that will push some guys to the early 2nd that should go in the first. I'll be very excited watching the draft after our first pick, just to see who falls.

The usual OL Hernandez, Wynn, Price ect. Brown might fall but is a scary choice for me, seems like Flowers. McGlinchey could fall also.

The backs Michel, Chubb and Guice.

LBs
                      Roquan Smith appears to be falling down boards. I think he is a stud. I also think if we go to the 3-4 we could really use him. Goodson would be the big strong MLB and Smith the speedster. Getting him in round two would be awesome, similar to getting Collins. Evans is another really good option if he falls. Harold Landry and Arden Key are good options but the mirror image of each other. Landry with the non stop effort but less talented and Key with all the talent in the world but lacks the effort at times. Leighton VanderEsch is my dark horse for LB. He seems like he can do it all, tons of tackles, can pass rush and cover, is also a leader and very smart.

James Daniels C, Iowa could be very good

Lamar Jackson I think could fall to the 2nd. My "most exciting" mock draft option is Barkley in the 1st and Jackson in the 2nd, combine with ODB, Engram and Shep. Watch out.

I think we get a stud in the 2nd for sure.
                      could you imagine if they got both barkley and jackson....... wow .... the NYG could have the most dynamic offensive weapons the NFL has ever seen. Now ya got me thinking! lol
                      Last edited by bigpoppy; 02-01-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
                        Name your top 5 or top 10 selections for the NYG in ROUND 2 of the 2018 NFL draft! Then Name at least one guy you hope drops in our lap, or that you would trade up to get.

WF big board >>>> http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftbigboard

Will Hernandez G
                        Rashaan Evans LB
                        Isaiah Wynn G
                        Anthony Miller WR (could easily be available in round 3 or later though)
                        Derrius Guice RB
                        arden key Edge
                        Sam Hubbard OLB/edge
                        Derwin James (appears his stock has slid, but probably a round 1 guy, unlikely he drops to round 2 but ya never know)
                        Martinas Rankin OT
                        Connor Williams OT (the top of round 1 lock appears to be slipping)

Alternate 1: Marcus Davenport, Edge /DE
                        Alternate 2: Frank Raginow C/G (injury concern so could be higher or lower depending)

are some of my favorites

One Guy I hope drops to the second round to us is Orlando Brown. I don't think it happens. I would trade up for Brown, if possible.

What say you guys?!

PS obviously a bunch will change as we move closer to the actual draft, but that's OK

as of now....
                        Will Hernandez G
                        Billy Price G/C
                        Rashaan Evans LB
                        Isaiah Wynn G
                        Derrius Guice
                        Da’Ron Payne DT
                        Tremaine Edmunds ILB

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ound-prospects

Comment

arden key is a top 10 prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
                              arden key is a top 10 prospect.
                              is that your opinion?

matt miller 33
                              this one says 28>>> https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2018/1...s-angeles-rams

walter football > 23 http://walterfootball.com/draft2018_1.php

but before the season he was a top 10 lock. bad senior season has made him slip. he was injured and gained weight in the off season. also some concerns that he does not play hard as well as concerns of size/strength.

he may very well drop to round 2. maybe he is a steal in round 2? time will tell

he was one of my favs b4 the college season started

we shall see

Comment

Working...
                              X