A lot of movement at the top in the latest CBS Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of movement at the top in the latest CBS Mock

I like this trade but do we have the cap space for Glenn's contract?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...st-round-pick/

2. Buffalo Bills (from NYG)
    Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA. The Bills have the ammo to move up, and packaging their two first-round picks would be enough to get into the top 10. If they throw in left tackle Cordy Glenn and another later pick, would that be enough to get to No. 2? There's obviously a familiarity between the teams' GMs thanks to their Carolina connections. If a trade like this happens, the Bills get a pro-ready franchise quarterback and try to build on last year's playoff run, while the Giants get potentially three starters for the price of one, depending on how they use No. 21 and No. 22.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA. The Bills have the ammo to move up, and packaging their two first-round picks would be enough to get into the top 10. If they throw in left tackle Cordy Glenn and another later pick, would that be enough to get to No. 2? There's obviously a familiarity between the teams' GMs thanks to their Carolina connections. If a trade like this happens, the Bills get a pro-ready franchise quarterback and try to build on last year's playoff run, while the Giants get potentially three starters for the price of one, depending on how they use No. 21 and No. 22.
    Donít like the trade. Too far back.
    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Donít like the trade. Too far back.

We get a Starting LT and 2 firsts . I think it is a good deal . It is the equivalent of 3 firsts and an additional later round pick . It gives the giants 11 picks in this draft and a LT.

There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

We get a Starting LT and 2 firsts . It think it is a good deal . It is the equivalent of 3 firsts and an additional later round pick . It gives the giants 12 picks in this draft and a LT.

Doesnít Glenn have injury issues?

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Doesnít Glenn have injury issues?
          The last 2 seasons he has.. He need foot surgery at the end of 16 chose not to get. It hampered him last season. The operation was successful and should be ready for the opener. The main reason, I am for this good starting LT are hard to come by and all the picks are for this draft. We can get 3 impact players to start on day 1 from this trade.

Comment

If we moved back to select Orlando Brown I'd want to throw a remote at the screen. He reminds me so much of Ereck Flowers that we would pretty much be adding another Ereck Flowers to our team. He has the same flaws as him. Ereck Flowers was a better prospect than Orlando Brown.

I like the creativity of the mock draft though. First mock draft from a major publication that actually takes trades into consideration AND has the value of the trade correct. They did their homework at least.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
              If we moved back to select Orlando Brown I'd want to throw a remote at the screen. He reminds me so much of Ereck Flowers that we would pretty much be adding another Ereck Flowers to our team. He has the same flaws as him. Ereck Flowers was a better prospect than Orlando Brown.

I like the creativity of the mock draft though. First mock draft from a major publication that actually takes trades into consideration AND has the value of the trade correct. They did their homework at least.
              There should be sales on TVs mothers day Weekend

Comment

We would make that trade if we thought we were a "win now" team. But at 3-13 it's hard to sell that to me.
                The question is to we try to fix our team to be competitive in 2018 or build for the future.

I think you have to bite the bullet and build now.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Get Glenn, sign Norwell and draft Billy Price and Isiah Wynn.

That would certainly fix the OL.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

We would make that trade if we thought we were a "win now" team. But at 3-13 it's hard to sell that to me.
                    The question is to we try to fix our team to be competitive in 2018 or build for the future.

Getting 3 Players that can start on day one is not building for the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

"Win now" or not "win now" we need to trade out of that pick if we are not taking a QB ....

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

I like this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

I agree . I would love this scenario .

Comment

Id take this trade in a heart beat but id want them to include one of their 2nd rd picks. If Glenn isn't right healthy wise, id take both their 2nd rd picks. Still I like this trade and would do it

As a matter of fact I think Lamar Jackson will fall to 2nd rd. Id pick him up on the early 2nd rd pick

Comment

Getting 3 Players that can start on day one is not building for the future?
                              Passing on the chance to draft the QB of the future would NOT be building for the future. Without a QB, I don't care who else we have on the field.
                              We will be the Houston Texans....(without Deshawn)
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X