Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Triple Draft Trade Scenario!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

    +1
    won't argue with you fellas... so what if they did give the 2019 1 instead of the 2 5 and 6........? so the bills give 21, 22 (both 1s) plus a 2019 1...then you are in?

    remember you already got a 2019 1st from the jets also....... or you could use those other picks to trade back up in 2019 for another 1st.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

      won't argue with you fellas... so what if they did give the 2019 1 instead of the 2 5 and 6........? so the bills give 21, 22 (both 1s) plus a 2019 1...then you are in?

      remember you already got a 2019 1st from the jets also....... or you could use those other picks to trade back up in 2019 for another 1st.
      The 1 in 2019 would be enough with of course 21 and 22 and their 5th and 6th rounders you already mentioned

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

        The 1 in 2019 would be enough with of course 21 and 22 and their 5th and 6th rounders you already mentioned
        if they give three first rounders,i highly doubt they would be giving anything else, unless the GM wants to be fired. I'd guess the Gm would probably need permission from ownership just to give three first round picks..... but ya never know i suppose.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

          if they give three first rounders,i highly doubt they would be giving anything else, unless the GM wants to be fired. I'd guess the Gm would probably need permission from ownership just to give three first round picks..... but ya never know i suppose.
          Well it's costly to move from 21 to 6 ask the Atlanta Falcons

          Comment


          • #20
            There will be no trading down. They will either take Darnold or Barkley.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by rickker20 View Post
              There will be no trading down. They will either take Darnold or Barkley.
              Personally I think they'll trade down twice, once w Cleveland and the other one w the Jets and take Nelson @6

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sundown View Post

                Personally I think they'll trade down twice, once w Cleveland and the other one w the Jets and take Nelson @6
                That is a dream scenario. i'd wet my pants with happiness!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sundown View Post

                  Personally I think they'll trade down twice, once w Cleveland and the other one w the Jets and take Nelson @6
                  That would be awesome

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Sundown View Post

                    Personally I think they'll trade down twice, once w Cleveland and the other one w the Jets and take Nelson @6
                    I would love to see this happen. All for it.
                    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Redskins gave 3 #1s and a second to move from 6th to 2nd. Not that it would take that much but, it would take more than what's stated.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Some folks have way too much time on their hands.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by shocknaweny View Post

                          The 1 in 2019 would be enough with of course 21 and 22 and their 5th and 6th rounders you already mentioned
                          Who's concerned with 5th and 6th rounders when trading early 1st rd picks. IMO only 1st and 2nd rounders are qualified picks. 3rd rd and beyond are hopefuls can't count on them at all. First 2 rds are your players.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

                            Who's concerned with 5th and 6th rounders when trading early 1st rd picks. IMO only 1st and 2nd rounders are qualified picks. 3rd rd and beyond are hopefuls can't count on them at all. First 2 rds are your players.
                            Just extra ammo for other trades

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by rickker20 View Post
                              There will be no trading down. They will either take Darnold or Barkley.
                              I really really hope your right. Stay away from Rosen he has the same traits as Ryan Leaf. Doesn't listen to authority (Johnny Manzel) teammates don't like him. Red Flags here. run away ! run away !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X