Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest NFL mock draft 2018: Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen to Giants? Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield falling? Saquon Barkley rising?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
    I am confident Mara wants a future QB.
    We will be taking Rosen.
    So, question is who will the Giants pick in the second round.
    K.Miller
    W. Hernandez
    I. Wynn
    T. Crosby
    F. Ragnow
    Daniels
    BPA - Isiah Wynn is the best of that bunch.....Hernandez has the best upside, because if he learns to bend and sink his hips, he will be as good as Qunetin nelson. Hernandez is overpowering guys using bad hand placement and no knee bend.

If he learns to sink his hips and keep his hands inside the defenders shoulder pads, then once he grabs you, there aint no getting away.

But Wynn is a technician....pro ready, very technical. Best technique of anyone listed
    Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

BPA - Isiah Wynn is the best of that bunch.....Hernandez has the best upside, because if he learns to bend and sink his hips, he will be as good as Qunetin nelson. Hernandez is overpowering guys using bad hand placement and no knee bend.

If he learns to sink his hips and keep his hands inside the defenders shoulder pads, then once he grabs you, there aint no getting away.

But Wynn is a technician....pro ready, very technical. Best technique of anyone listed
      Good knowledge
      Henandez lateral movement is limited
      Wynn i agree he more of an athlete. Seen him mock in 1st round. Hopefully, we can get him.
      Kolton Miller i seen him mock to us in 2nd.
      I don't know if he better then Wheeler. Especially, after a season of experience.
      Ragnow i definitely want him in round 3.

Comment

I want any of the OL that can play both G and C.

Also note that Wynn plays multiple positions
        Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
          Barkley's the guy if the Browns don't take him.

Please Cleveland... Take Barkley 1st overall, then draft your future QB in the 4th spot.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X